Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

I hope they seperate Noob and Smoke. Their combination was the cheapest character ever in a beat'em up. Almost as bad as Hworang and Baek in Tekken tag.

Drakon said:
I kinda hope that they still tweak Sektor and Cyrax some.
How do you mean? Cyrax was great in DA.

lars573 said:
Mobilesuit Sektor=:up:
Hockey pads+spandex+predator helmet (IE the MK3 cyber ninja look)=:down

I'm not saying he should have his MK3 look. Cyrax and Smoke didn't look like their MK3 counterparts either.

When I think of Sektor words like fast, agile and deadly come to mind. But now he looks like the love child of Robocob and a Tank.

This is what he should've looked like.

lars573 said:
How do you mean? Cyrax was great in DA.

Well, move-wise, he's gonna be tweaked a bit regardless. But I was refering to looks.

Drakon said:
I kinda hope that they still tweak Sektor and Cyrax some.

And for Reptile, his MK:SM look would be great, if they gave him his Ninja mask.

I agree...Reptile needs his old school ninja look or his MK:SM look. The long face and tail are just ******ed

Nathan said:
I'm not saying he should have his MK3 look. Cyrax and Smoke didn't look like their MK3 counterparts either.

When I think of Sektor words like fast, agile and deadly come to mind. But now he looks like the love child of Robocob and a Tank.

This is what he should've looked like.

That picture was just a concept man...I doubt he'll look like that huge tank

Sparta* said:
I agree...Reptile needs his old school ninja look or his MK:SM look. The long face and tail are just ******ed

I dunno. Something should be tweaked. Give him MK:SM look, but with his old Ninja Mask.

Frost ftw! :up:

Maybe it's about time that I picked up Deception since I could probably find it used for not too much. What happened to Frost post Deadly Alliance (Mortal Kombat games now days are the ultimate junk food fighting game:o), I know she did the whole betray her master thing at the end of Deadly Alliance and was almost killed by the amulet (And SUb Zero brought her back to his temple)...

I guess I'll pick this new one up when I cna find it used and cheaply:o

How well have the MK games been selling this generation?

Zenien said:
Frost ftw! :up:

Maybe it's about time that I picked up Deception since I could probably find it used for not too much. What happened to Frost post Deadly Alliance (Mortal Kombat games now days are the ultimate junk food fighting game:o), I know she did the whole betray her master thing at the end of Deadly Alliance and was almost killed by the amulet (And SUb Zero brought her back to his temple)...

I guess I'll pick this new one up when I cna find it used and cheaply:o

How well have the MK games been selling this generation?
No almost, she died. :unishr: And that temple was built by an ancient race of cold controlling people. That Subby thinks he and Frost were decended from. It's relayed in his costume bio's. But deception has a female protoge of Kano. Same powers and styles and his fighting blades.

lars573 said:
No almost, she died. :unishr: And that temple was built by an ancient race of cold controlling people. That Subby thinks he and Frost were decended from. It's relayed in his costume bio's. But deception has a female protoge of Kano. Same powers and styles and his fighting blades.

No-no, her ending ends ominously implying that it killed her, but Sub-Zero's ending is all like:

"Having defeated blah blah blah, Sub Zero returns to his temple with the near fataly injured Frost and is then visited by Raiden Blah blah, something about outworld, blah blah, thanks Sub Zero, stuff".

Sub-Zero's ending makes it clear that she didn't die. Unless you're telling me that she died sometime after the events of Deadly Alliance. :o

WhatsHisFace said:
I want that Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks game.

Yes, yes you do. But do yourself a favour--when you unlock Scorpion...don't play as him, unless you're ready for a bit of awkwardness. I've been playing a Sub-Zero and Liu Kang for the most part, and it's great, but Scorpy is a pain in the ass with that damn telekick.

Zenien said:
No-no, her ending ends ominously implying that it killed her, but Sub-Zero's ending is all like:

"Having defeated blah blah blah, Sub Zero returns to his temple with the near fataly injured Frost and is then visited by Raiden Blah blah, something about outworld, blah blah, thanks Sub Zero, stuff".

Sub-Zero's ending makes it clear that she didn't die. Unless you're telling me that she died sometime after the events of Deadly Alliance. :o

Nope, she died good. :o ****ing traitor. :mad:

Here's Subby's Deception Bio.

Sub-Zero%20Bio%201.jpg

Sub-Zero%20Bio%202.jpg

Stop talking about freaking Megaman. Nobody likes that robot perv.

Considering I only had one window open when I posted that, and I was in the MMX thread, I have no idea how it ended up here. =|

As you all know, Midway is going to include a creat-a-character mode into MK7. And I was curious, is anyone going to bring their favorite fighters from other games to life in MK7? Or any other baddies?

If possible, I think I'll create Oroku Saki aka Shredder. If he would've participated at the Mortal Kombat Tournament, he would've kicked everyones ass. Including Shao Kahn. :o

shredderturn.jpg
mov40.jpg

This isn't Mortal Kombat 7, it's the sequel to Shaolin Monks. They said that the series will move to next generation systems after Armageddon comes out, and the first next-gen MK game will probably be a traditional fighter (and it will supposedly be running on the Unreal 3 engine).

Still, 60 playable characters sounds pretty flippin' sweet to me. I'm excited just to see how they manage to pull it off. But if there's one thing Lego Star Wars taught us, you can never have many playable characters. :p

.... Have you seen and read the scans? This IS MK7. In MK Armageddon every character from every previous MK Tournament will return and it's going to be an all out war.

In Armageddon Boon will try to tie up all loose ends and wipe the slate clean for a new generation of fighters for the next-gen consoles.

Do you know if the style of fighting will be like Shoalin monks? I hope it's not because i liked the old style better. Like MKDA.

From what the scans and someone who took the time to read them summerized it's as follows. The Konquest mode is like Shaolin monks (which I've yet to play), Kombat is like from DA and Deception.

why are they releasing it on XBOX and PS2, i want them to release it on PS2 and XBOX 360

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"