Mortal Kombat 2021

All the pics that ''came out'' yesterday.

yeJPGNq.jpg

Huh. Maybe my source on that was dubious.

Could just be one of those cinematic urban legends or chalk it up to the Mandela Effect.

Mortal Kombat hit the arcades in 1992. It wouldn't surprise me people sort of came up with this idea of Brandon Lee playing Johnny Cage that only took off further after he tragically died just when it appeared that his stardom was going to take off.

One thing that will be really hard to top is Tagawa’s Shang Tsung. He was just TOO good.

I was watching Man in the High Castle a few years ago and it shocked me that dude was the same actor. He seems so kind and fatherly now, lol. Back in the 90s, I totally would have expected him to rip my soul out of my body if I bumped into him on the street. Dude just looked evil.

One thing that will be really hard to top is Tagawa’s Shang Tsung. He was just TOO good.

I was watching Man in the High Castle a few years ago and it shocked me that dude was the same actor. He seems so kind and fatherly now, lol. Back in the 90s, I totally would have expected him to rip my soul out of my body if I bumped into him on the street. Dude just looked evil.

Carey's Shang is iconic.

He's also pretty versatile in his work. But yeah villains do seem to be his forte.

There's potential here, but there are some glaring warning signs this could easily go belly up. Just imagine, we could end up in a situation where we're saying Paul WS Anderson made the better film.
If I don’t hear some techno, then yes, he did.

0704FD62-2503-48E5-A170-0405FCBA66CE.jpeg

No idea if this guy is reliable, but this seems to hint at you know what.

View attachment 41847

No idea if this guy is reliable, but this seems to hint at you know what.

Yeah, anyway! If you want a Batman movie about Bruce Wayne, then just watch the Keaton or Bale movies. I’d much rather have a Batman movie about Colt Long, a wholly original character who was born on the planet Klapton and got bit by a radioactive bat.

If that rumour about Cole is true then they've not simply introduced a lame original character as the main star, they've really f***ked up the the lore of one the most popular characters.
Can someone spoiler tag who Cole is supposed to be in the lore? I haven’t kept up with the series at all

I’m gonna guess that Cole’s real name will end up being
Satoshi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"