Mortal Kombat 2021

Really hope we get Kitana, Mileena, Jade, and Sindel.

I'm really hoping they are rewriting the script right now to remove him because they saw the negative backlash it's getting. If they want this movie to succeed they can't alienate the people who will actually go and see it.

They would be insane to not pay attention - but then again its Hollywood where the "H" stands for "Hubris". They constantly try to dictate to people what they should like, not what they want to see.

Cole Turner being added to the ever expanding MK roster

"That's a good thing" - Bernie Sanders

I dont get why use Cole Turner instead of Curtis Stryker. If you want a white guy that has no business being thrown into a supernatural tournament there already is one that has history in the games.

I weirdly would be more irritated if Stryker became the focus of the movies and I'm not sure why. Will evaluate this feeling and report back.

Yeah, not a fan of Stryker either. Again, Johnny, Sonya and Jax can be the audience characters.

Stryker should definitely make a comeback. Comedy gold righ there.

Ok, this gives me hope. He’s dodged the Cole stuff up until now but here it looks like he’s either denying it or at least confirming that Scorpion is Hanzo. I wonder if he dropped that casting hint because we’ll be getting some casting news soon. Any Japanese actors out there that you guys think would fit Scorpion?

Ok, this gives me hope. He’s dodged the Cole stuff up until now but here it looks like he’s either denying it or at least confirming that Scorpion is Hanzo. I wonder if he dropped that casting hint because we’ll be getting some casting news soon. Any Japanese actors out there that you guys think would fit Scorpion?

I hope he’s telling the truth!

I liked someone’s suggestion of Andrew Koji for Scorpion. You should check out Warrior if you haven’t! An awesome show with fun characters and great fights!!

Last edited:

I liked someone’s suggestion of Andrew Koji for Scorpion. You should check out Warrior if you haven’t! An awesome show with fun characters and great fights!!

‘‘Twas my suggestion. Came to me after seeing his fight with Taslim in Warrior. Seems like the most likely candidate to me.

Awesome suggestion! :up:

giphy.gif

Been meaning to watch that! I’ve heard it’s great.

Don't you guys get it. Hanzo Hisashi is NOT Cole Turner ;)

Well, we can cross Andrew Koji off the list as he’s been cast as Storm Shadow in the Snake Eyes spin off!

Still pretty awesome casting and I can’t complain! The quality of the film could be another story!

Last edited:
Well, we can cross Andrew Koji off the list as he’s been cast as Storm Shadow in the Snake Eyes spin off!

Still pretty awesome casting and I can’t complain! The quality of the film could be another story!

57L5.gif

Nah, but Koji as another equally ambivalent and vengeance-prone ninja works for me.

Wonder if this means the film is shooting in New Zealand as well, or just prep work?

Any news on who the costume designer will be? It’s very important they get the costumes right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"