The Force Awakens Mos Eisley Cantina & Lounge Franchise

I had a marathon of sorts today. Skipped over Episode I and II, not ecause I don't like them (seen Episode I ALOT as a kid, and Episode II is my least favorite prequel), watched Sith through Jedi. All in all, a lot of fun on my last day before I go back to work.

Bring on Episode VII!

Last edited:
Had plans to watch them today, but then I just got busy. Maybe next week.

So happy that McCallum was axed. He was such a yes-man.

I was honestly about to create a lounge thread, with almost the exact same "Mos Eisley" title. Thank god I didn't treat this like Google and actually looked on the second page of the forum.

I need some news ... any news :csad:

Rewatched all the movies again the past few days, and I'd say RotJ is my favorite. ESB is a close second, while ANH is third. Although the battle between Anakin and Obi Wan in RotS is my favorite scene from all six.

On another note, does anyone think there will be any news at SDCC 2013? I plan on going and am really hoping there's at least a little news. (Yes, I realize SDCC '14 will be the year with bigger news most likely.)

We need the director announcement. Nau.

I was in Toys R Us and almost bought a Lego X-Wing. Almost.

I'll probably go back and get it anyway.

Maybe they can feature a bar in the Star Wars TV show. Make it like Cheers.

I'm not complaining. He was actually my first choice before he said he wasn't involved!

I'm not complaining. He was actually my first choice before he said he wasn't involved!
Oh i know, i didnt mean u. I meant there's people who will complain no matter who it is lol. I'm very happy with Abrams also :D

Oh i know, i didnt mean u. I meant there's people who will complain no matter who it is lol. I'm very happy with Abrams also :D

Yeah I don't understand some people. It's like they have to find something to complain about no matter how obviously good the situation is. In my opinion we got the best possible scenario. Things could be much worse.

Star Wars and incessant complaining go together. Always have, always will lol.

When the Ep VII director was announced, I was planning on doing a marathon of their films, but since Abrams has Into Darkness out in May, I'll do it then. I decided to revisit the saga once more before I do it in the days leading up to the Ep VII release. I figure the best way to do it this way, Star Wars and Empire first, then leave it on the cliffhanger and go back to discover the story of Anakin with the prequels, then cap it all off with Return of the Jedi.

Watching all SW films again once I move in my own place, where I'll have bought my new TV.

With all the comics and The Clone Wars episodes I don't know what to call canon and what not to anymore. What are the chances Ventress is in the new film or at least mentioned? Cause I think if you go by the comics she never died, just ran off. But with this TV show I have no idea what will happen.

With all the comics and The Clone Wars episodes I don't know what to call canon and what not to anymore. What are the chances Ventress is in the new film or at least mentioned? Cause I think if you go by the comics she never died, just ran off. But with this TV show I have no idea what will happen.
At this point, I'll wait on an official timeline. That way they can sort out the canon from what isn't. Right now, I pretty much only accept The Old Republic Era, the films, the Tartakovsky CW,and TCW animated series canon. The CW novels, comics, etc. I really like, but theres been too much done that suggests they no longer matter. I also do accept the post-ROTJ as canon, until the sequel trilogy is over, so we can see waht still fits and what doesn't (and I'm assuming depending on the changes, if the early works no longer fit than none of it will.)

The Rogue Squadron books where pretty awesome. I always get a kick out of seeing Wedge Antilles and Wes Janson in the films.

And this is Tycho Celchu right?

xlarge_zps1d83c206.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"