MOS now Summer of 2013 instead of Winter 2012

But there was a second stipulation saying the movie had to be released before 2013. Was that changed?

I'm sure WB is aware of the stipulations of the lawsuit and wouldn't set this release date if it risked anything concerning the lawsuit.

Too bad, but it could be for the best. They'll have plenty of time on writing, shooting, editing, and SFX.

I'm sure WB is aware of the stipulations of the lawsuit and wouldn't set this release date if it risked anything concerning the lawsuit.

Exactly, which is why I think there could be news to do with the lawsuit, hopefully a settlement that gives WB a huge (deserved) kick in the nads, but can still be useful to both sides.

So Batman will take on Spider-man and the Avengers in 2012, and Superman with Iron Man and Thor in 2013? :)

god almost 2 years i have to wait for the new sups flick? ... something tells me they are having issues. i hope this doesn't get shelved.

Too bad, but it could be for the best. They'll have plenty of time on writing, shooting, editing, and SFX.

That's my view, it sucks for us, but it will give them more time to make sure everything is tip top shape.

I'm surprised... that the release date is in June, considering March is when a Snyder film tends to be released.

god almost 2 years i have to wait for the new sups flick? ... something tells me they are having issues. i hope this doesn't get shelved.

So, now that there is a confirmed director, cast, filming start date, release date, sets being built, you think it's going to be shelved? :whatever:

I'm surprised... that the release date is in June, considering March is when a Snyder film tends to be released.

He's never had a movie before featuring a character as popular as Superman.

So, now that there is a confirmed director, cast, filming start date, release date, sets being built, you think it's going to be shelved? :whatever:

Justice League: Mortal, two different iterations of Mad Max 4 (the one back in 2003 with Mel Gibson and the recent one with Tom Hardy), the Steven Soderbergh version of Moneyball, Spider-Man 4, etc. among others.

No :whatever: about it.

Well, other than crushing my dreams of the Ultimate Superhero Year (*sheds tear*), it seems like this move will only yield positive effects for the film, so...yay, I guess?

Justice League: Mortal, two different iterations of Mad Max 4 (the one back in 2003 with Mel Gibson and the recent one with Tom Hardy), the Steven Soderbergh version of Moneyball, Spider-Man 4, etc. among others.

They didnt have to face lawsuits... :rolleyes: This movie must be released. This is a fact.

Were any of those this far along? I think there's at least a little ":whatever:" about it.

it "could" happen...

yup. Just look back at Burton and Mcg's takes. I think Burton's had even started filming, and all McG had to do was board a plane.
I'm not saying MOS will be shelved, but other Superman films have stopped while being even farther along than this one is.

So...this is the same as having the December 2012 date...but the current date being January still?

Damn...that was forever ago. And I was just getting excited for this film.

These failed productions didnt have lawsuits in their backs! So its :rolleyes:

I knew this was going to happen for months, and I see nothing but upside.

Smart move.

it will be 9 months before you see a suit, maybe longer.

*sigh*

You seriously think that in 9 months, they won't have done any filming that involved the suit?

As far as i'm concerned, as long as the date their set to start shooting hasn't been pushed back, this has no effect on when we see the suit.

It makes sense to get a first image out there before someone spots the suit in action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"