Most annoying things people say..

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
0
Points
56
What is the most annoying the people say in your opinion?

For me its:
Thats the way the cookie crumbles

or when you ask the teacher 'Can I go to the bathroom?' and they say 'I dont know, can you'

Or when a fat chick says 'Sistas gotta eat'

I hate all those statements...they piss me off a lot
 
"I'm so tired, it's not even funny"

Why would that be funny in the first place??
 
or
Dude

Sweet

Dawg

*****h

owned

bi...you know instead of saying b**** they say the first part bi

chill

Whad up son?

Oh mi gawd!
 
I just hate it when people use media buzzwords in normal conversation. For a while after it happened, I couldn't stand people saying "9/11" as "nine eleven", and saying "W T C" (as opposed to "the Twin Towers" which is how I'd always heard them referred to).

This is just an example, but I mean in general. People hear buzzwords and catchy terms for things on TV, then use them because they feel it makes them sound "in the know" or something.
 
Leto Atrides said:
I just hate it when people use media buzzwords in normal conversation. For a while after it happened, I couldn't stand people saying "9/11" as "nine eleven", and saying "W T C" (as opposed to "the Twin Towers" which is how I'd always heard them referred to).

This is just an example, but I mean in general. People hear buzzwords and catchy terms for things on TV, then use them because they feel it makes them sound "in the know" or something.

And yet you have "V-Dub. Holding it down on the engineering tip, ya'll." in your signature.

It's all about identifying with your fellow man. That is, if you like man. As for me, i'm going to go live with the animals.
 
Darthphere said:
"In a post nine eleven world..."
Hahahaha


There's already a thread about this.
And, on topic, "There's already a thread about this.":)
 
^2 birds with one stone. I feel like there have been more than one other thread about this.
 
8Ball2/JanG5 said:
And yet you have "V-Dub. Holding it down on the engineering tip, ya'll." in your signature.

It's all about identifying with your fellow man. That is, if you like man. As for me, i'm going to go live with the animals.

Point taken (which reminds me, I should probably get a new one. That one's old). However, it's not really a buzzword, it's a joke. I don't use the phrase in normal conversation.

I'm not one of those people who are against mass media or anything. I just don't like buzzwords. The words we have now are perfectly fine.
 
I see, I took your meaning too broadly. I tend to broaden things. I must be an extremist at heart, which maybe just means I am simple minded in a way.
 
8Ball2/JanG5 said:
I see, I took your meaning too broadly. I tend to broaden things.

I do too, and it gets me in trouble. It's why I don't post in political threads anymore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"