Most anticipated 2020 comic book film!

They should win 2021 too, because, you know... him.

Possibly, but there's another character that year that has a movie that outgrossed every Batman film. We'll see.

I guess you should technically add New Mutants if it doesn't get yet another delay.

I waited to get a glimpse on a few of these upcoming projects and see a few trailers but I still really don't care much for any of the comic book movie properties next year. It's the only year in the last decade that I don't have any superhero related stuff in my most anticipated list.

Surprisingly out of the choices I went for The King's Man. I moderately like the first movie and haven't even cared much to watch the second one but this looks better and more to the tone of my personal preference. Plus Vaughn is the most talented director of the bunch.

But it's mostly due to the lack of actual competition.

I'm very divided on what I've seen of Birds of Prey so far. Some stuff I really like some stuff I hate and I'm a fan of the Bat-universe in general but it mostly feels like another Suicide Squad with women and an R rating this time. Wonder Woman I liked the trailer but not the first film so I'm sceptical. New Mutants seemed interesting a couple of years ago and I still want to see it but after all the production hell a big part of that interest died. On the other hand I'm MCU fatigued at this point and Black Widow seems meh at best to me. So far I don't care at all for the Eternals. And even though Andy Serkis provides a glimpse of hope for the Venom sequel, the less we speak of the Spidey Villains Cinematic Universe the better.

Eternals. Holding out an in all likelihood vain hope that they’ll let Chloe Zhao go wild with the Malick influences she displayed in her previous films.

Black Widow for me. I'm looking forward to Eternals and WW84, but I wouldn't say I'm too hyped for either just yet. Especially not like I'm hyped for the Black Widow solo film.

Wonder Woman looks awesome, and while I've been fooled by trailers before with the same team behind the sequel - especially GG in the lead - I have a lot of faith in the film.

Now that I know there will be two more live action Rurouni Kenshin movies I will say there are CBMs I look forward to. I'm not hyped for the rest, but I will be watching Venom 2 and Black Widow.

mine
wonder women 2:1984
the entral's
venom 2
moribus
bloodshot

Wonder Woman 1984 , but surprisingly didn't like the trailer. Ghostbusters Afterlife, Free Guy, Black Widow, and No Time to Die all had better trailers to me.

I am rooting for the likes of Bloodshot and Morbius, just to give us something different from MCU and DCCU.

But WW84 and Eternals have the most potential to be amazing for me.

WW84 and Morbius for me, as I genuinely don't know what to expect.

The MCU entries just don't interest me, as I know exactly what we're getting - more of the same, usual, "Kewl", humourous and dumb explosion-fests.

You have to wonder whether we will see half of these movies this year now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"