:::Most Anticipated Fanboy Movie--2008:::

darkknight.jpg

indianajones3.jpg

Wow! first time seeing that Indy pic! :up:

TDK hands down.

I'm really excited about a lot of stuff, but my anticipation is most heightened for The Incredible Hulk....not just because I'm a fan, but I'm dying to see what route they choose to go, after the last film's negative backlash. This is going to be very interesting to see.

Theres quite a few movies I'm looking forward too. I can't say for sure which movie I want to see the most,I think its all of them equally.

Rambo

:bh:

:brucebat:

Cloverfield

Indiana Jones

Saw

Ironman

if The Dark knight wasn't included id have to go with Indian jones and Bond 22

I'm stuck between The Dark Knight and Harry Potter :(

TheCompanyMan™;13762604 said:
^Thats what i thought...but on the SuperHeroHype homepage...there is that poll and TDK is leading past Iron Man by quite alot...

Is there any real fanboy that won't see all three big time comic films? (Iron Man, DK or Hulk?) These polls are pointless. I'm counting on the fact that all three films will be truly great and all three will be big hits.

Indy has that massive cross-over appeal and will be the biggest movie of the year. Who doesn't want to see that one?

I'm most anticipated to see TDK. They've just advertised it so well. Indy 4 is going to be amazing, but the hype building for TDK is just overwhelming. TDK had people painting their faces and going out and doing random things just to get something in return. I think Indy 4 will gross more than TDK, but that is for many different reasons. TDK has all the buzz right now. If you don't believe me go into those forums ( if you dare) and just see how many people are in there. Both of these movies are going to be amazing, don't get me wrong. I just am geeking out right now at TDK.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is number one for me with The Dark Knight being a close second.

I'm personally anticipating Hulk.

this on is tought.
but i can't wait till tdk

TDK, definitely. Followed closely by Harry Potter and Indy. I can't believe some of you are anticipating Cloverfield more than TDK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"