Most anticipated Marvel Studios series for Disney+?

Reaction score
I'm still more intrigued by the film line up. But I can't wait to see the return of Agent 13 and the live action debut of Moon Knight and She-Hulk.

What If however, I don't care about that.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack when they announced the she hulk series! I haven’t been that happy in ages!

I wonder when all those new announcements will get their own forum?

I hope they slow down on new series for just a little bit. Some of these could potentially be years away.

Anyway, of the shows, Moon Knight was the most pleasant of surprises. After being rumored for years, I thought it was a hoax when I saw it. It's also the first that feels like a genuine attempt at an ongoing show compared to something like WandaVision that just feels like a transition from Endgame to Doctor Strange and may or may not get a season two.

1. Moon Knight
2. She-Hulk
3. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
4. What If?...
5. Ms. Marvel
6. WandaVision
7. Hawkeye
8. Loki

Moon Knight and Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Everything else I can just skip.

Last edited:
I hope they slow down on new series for just a little bit. Some of these could potentially be years away.

Anyway, of the shows, Moon Knight was the most pleasant of surprises. After being rumored for years, I thought it was a hoax when I saw it. It's also the first that feels like a genuine attempt at an ongoing show compared to something like WandaVision that just feels like a transition from Endgame to Doctor Strange and may or may not get a season two.
A lot of these shows probably won't get a second season. I get mini series vibe especially if each show is only more or less 6 hours.

I also feel like a lot of shows are being announced right now to attract potential subscribers, but we are only getting 1 show next year out of the 8 shows they've announced. While the others wouldn't be aired until 2022 and thats quite a long time in TV/streaming time.

Anyway, the first year performance of Disney+ would be a huge factor in the future of these Mcu shows. They would probably slow down in making new series if there's a big difference in profit/viewership when it comes to mcu movies and tv shows. I bet a lot of these shows would be a lot more profitable if they were heading to the big screens.

Ms. Marvel for sure, partly for diversity/world-building reasons but mostly because she seems like a fun character if what I've seen of her in pictures from the comics is anything to go by for her onscreen portrayal.

None of these really feel like a "must watch" though, at least not for me; not that I think they'll be bad or unenjoyable, just nothing I'm especially interested in right now. Moon Knight has an interesting premise in terms of his abilities and how his powers work, but I've never been all that big on vigilante/revenge-type characters. WandaVision I might make an effort to see before Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness mostly because of how those two projects are slated to be related to each other and Monica Rambeau returning as an adult in that series. What If...? I don't need to see and might just skip altogether even if I get access to the show somehow, though I'm mildly curious about the Black Panther-centric episode with (presumably) T'Challa and Erik.

I hope they slow down on new series for just a little bit. Some of these could potentially be years away..

Haha actually right before the Spider-Man leaving the mcu news I was about to say I was bored and need new news haha. Careful what you wish for!

Moon Knight
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
She-Hulk
Loki
Hawkeye
What If?
Ms. Marvel
WandaVision

I don't get the disinterest in What If?

1 WandaVision
2 Ms. Marvel
3 What If?
4 Falcon and Winter Soldier
5 Hawkeye
6 Loki
7 She-Hulk
8 Moon Knight

They are all years away. Only Falcon and Winter Soldier are coming out next year. Everything else is 2021 at the EARLIEST. The three newest ones we might not even see until 2022 at the earliest.

Moon Knight is my most anticipated one. Secondly, She-hulk. Could care less about the rest.

I thought What If was going to be this year then Falcon/Winter Soldier and WandaVision next year

I thought What If was going to be this year then Falcon/Winter Soldier and WandaVision next year

Nope. What If, Loki and Wanda Vision are all 2021. Falcon and Winter Soldier is 2020. Mandalorian and Lady and the Tramp are November. Clone Wars new episodes are February 2020. No Marvel originals will be out this year.

She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Knight don't have release dates yet. But since the previously announced ones are all 2021, one can assume they won't be ready until about 2022 at the earliest.

She-Hulk
Moon Knight
WandaVision

Not really that interested in the others.

*Falcon and the Winter Soldier as I enjoyed some of the Captain America movies, this perhaps being a more grounded action/thriller, as well as of course the first show coming out is my most anticipated at this point in time.

*Wandavision is going to be interesting and that's probably my 2nd most anticipated show especially if they're as Indy and out there as people think it might be. I'll have to see it first to really believe this, but I'm letting my hopes go up a bit after reading about Paul Bettany's reaction to the script even if he is promoting a bit.

*I was interested in What-If probably the most but interest has died down somewhat (certain things were only meant to play out 1 way in some of the movies even if multiple other ways made more sense but I digress). Also, the animation looks fitting but the facial detail a bit minimal. It's still early on with this but this show I think is a good barometer for how offbeat Marvel Studio's is willing to go and I look forward to seeing more of their animation style.

*Moon Knight is a big one but I don't know about Disney+ as he's more of a darker violent character that I hope is done right...

*Oh, and I want to see what She-Hulk looks like CGI wise... The humor on the show might miss the mark with me but I'll give it a try.

I don't really have much thoughts on the other shows at the moment as need to hear more on.

Last edited:
Don't expect to ever see what happens to Bushman on Disney+.

Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Falcon and Winter Soldier
Loki
She-Hulk
WandaVision
What If?
Moon Knight

1.) Moon Knight
2.) Ms. Marvel
3.) She-Hulk

Those 3 I'm genuinely hyped for. The others...eh. I'll watch. But I can't muster any real excitement for them. But in order of interest:

4.) Falcon and Winter Soldier
5.) Hawkeye
6.) WandaVision
7.) Loki
8.) What If?

Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Strong cast and solid premise. If any of these can work, this one will be it.

Loki and WandaVision are fighting for number two, Loki because of Tom Hiddleston, and WandaVision because of both Elizabeth Olsen and Kat Denning.

1. Armor Wars
2. IronHeart
3. Ms. Marvel
4. What If
5. Hawkeye
6. Secret Invasion
7. Moon Knight
8. Loki
9. She Hulk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back