Marvel Films Most anticipated Phase 5 project

Reaction score
Disclaimer: there's a separate thread for Phase 5. So the discussion should stay there. This thread was created merely for the poll.

Mine is The Marvels.

There is a lot in Phase 5 I am stoked for. Going to mull over

Probably Daredevil: Born Again and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

GotG vol 3.

Vol 2 was a personal fave. It's a top 3 MCU movie for me.

Ant-Man is one of my favorite MCU series so I'm looking forward to part 3.

And I'm hoping they fix the Blade production. I love the first Blade.

Daredevil Born Again probably is number 1, but it's close between it and GOTG3. Quantumania is my number 3. But Phase 5 has soooooo much I am pumped for.

If it was still at Netflix I'd say Daredevil by far, but I'm very cautious of a Disney version of the character, especially after seeing appearances of the main characters in other shows and most of their mediocre series in general.

So I'll go with the safer bet and say Guardians Vol. 3. I enjoyed both previous entries a lot and I expect it to stand out a bit from the usual MCU flare.

My least anticipated are Thunderbolts and Agatha: House of Harkness... like cmon Marvel Studios!

1. The Marvels
Blade
Guardians of the GalaXy Volume 3
Captain America: New World Order
Deadpool v. Wolverine: Dawn of Into, Across and Beyond the FoXverse
Thunderbolts

1. Daredevil Reborn
Secret Invasion
Ironheart
Agatha: Coven of Chaos
Loki
Echo

Blade. 100%
I hope they somehow manage to recapture some of that magic from the Wesley Snipes ones, specially those first two… I wanted the films to have a bit of an edge to them, that spicy temperament from the lead character as well as all the other known characteristics, the outfit, car, gadgets…

And in having a different personality I’m looking forward to see him interact with the other Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"