Most Cinematic Sequence

The opening shot in 'Touch of Evil'. Amazing.

Heavy Metal: All of it, everything was done beautifully.

The Devils Rejects: The ending shootout with the cops is one of my favorite scenes in ANY movie, the mucis, mood, and acting were great.

Jurassic Park: The frirst time we see a dinosaur and the water ripple/T-Rex foot scenes, iconic.

Dogma: Bartelby and Loki after being thrown off the train, as I call the morningstar speech, carried more in it's simplicity than most movies can do with multiple camera's and music. Also Bartelby decending in front of the church, beautiful shot and an amazing precursor to what could be done with Angel in X-3.

And no one has mentioned this breathtaking scene from Atonement. For shame./quote]
sorry dude. i didn't see that! but after the second video, i gotta see that one!!!

Children of men

the 15 minute uncut sequence with clive owen running around in chaos trying to find the girl with the baby

Big Fish also had some pretty amazing ones.

[YT]OuiHvGBbR0w[/YT]

Just beautifully shot

I can name a few:

Superman: The Movie-The first shot of Superman in the Fortress of Solitude as he flies towards the camera.

ET: The whole Bike sequence with Elliot and his friends after they rescue ET.

Return of the Jedi: When Luke rescues his friends during the pit sequence.

Blade: At the beginning when Blade owns all the Vampires i the club.

Fist of Fury: Bruce Lee owning all of the Japanese students in the Bushido Dojo.

A couple of others I forgot:

The Godfather: The montage of Michael Corleone's men killing the heads of the five families at the end.

New Jack City: Ice-T beating the crap out of Nino Brown.

A Christmas Story: Ralphie beating the crap out of the school bully.

Back to the Future: The chase sequence with Marty on some kid's skateboard and Biff with his friends.

Batman Begins: The Tumblar chase sequence.

chaseter: thats the world's first drive-by-shooting!!!

superhero flick

Batman Returns:

batman swinging away from the explosion
Catwoman licking batman
the penguins marching away with the penguin's dead body(pretty errie too)

the scene where batman turns his cape into a glider and glides off the building. awesome scene.

2 of my favorites:

>The Hulk leaping through the mountains in Ang Lee's Hulk.

>Neo's awakening in the first Matrix

Spider-Man swinging in to fight Doc Ock on the clock tower in SM2. It being the reflection in his glasses was awesome coupled with great music.

[YT]z49FDz6VisA[/YT]

Die Hard: McClane jumping from the rooftop, while it blows behind him with the hose tied around his waist. (oh god ill never go up heights again!)

Die Hard 2: McClane laying on the airfield, lighting the gas trail up, blowing up the plane and the bad guys. (yippy ki yay)

Die Hard With A Vengeance: McClane running in the subway as it exlodes, and the train carts go flying!

Live Free or Die Hard: McClane's fight with Mai in the elevator shaft (die you f**king b*Tch die! haha!)

Here's my list of most cinematic sequences. If you don't mind I'll provide videos of said sequences as well.

[YT]zYgHRiGyQDU[/YT]

[YT]AGnMnTLQ9OQ[/YT]

[YT]LLqEWDo1VQk[/YT]

[YT]AchGQcHUcJg[/YT]

[YT]XX-d2MMp3co[/YT]

[YT]pPsV3T6UTm4[/YT]

Here's some more that has a place in the Most Cinematic Sequence as well.

[YT]ABfiKvc5ITw[/YT]

[YT]eCsQ-4UQDXA[/YT]

[YT]PP7Q--vWt1Y[/YT]

[YT]SXsCku0eCDE[/YT]

[YT]b6B7d_Hi9gw[/YT]

[YT]KtwXlIwozog[/YT]

[YT]OBtO8Ay1MNk[/YT]

the entire lord of the rings trilogy! :woot:

Matrix - Neo's rebirth and stopping the bullets, and of course the firefight at the Government Building to save Morpheus.

Star Trek II - Then entire final battle with Khan

Almost all of LOTR, but one scene always stuck out for me for some reason. In FOTR near the end when the Orcs finally catch up to the fellowship in the forest and everyone is split up throughout the forest. There is an overhead shot that follows from Aragorn all the way to where Boramir is fighting. That overhead shot was just amazing.

Spider-Man - Osborn's conversation with the goblin/himself in the mirror

Return of the Jedi - The final saber fight between Vader and Luke

I was gonna say the first fight scene between neo and Smith in the first Matrix.
I was also gonna say the scene when Penguin dies and they send his body into the water. But you guys got there before me.

the scene in unbreakable when he finds out elijah the bad guy nad the scene when he saves the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"