Most contrasting back-to-back reads?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
About a week and a half ago I finished rereading Identity Crisis. Today I finished rereading Harley's Little Black Book. Talk about 'chalk 'n' cheese'...

So it got me wondering, what are the two most wildly contrasting comics that folks here have ever read back-to-back?

I tried (once again) to read All Star Batman and Robin a few years back after reading King’s Batman Annual 2. Seeing Batman as a nearly feral &$@-hole right on the heels of a touching romance driven book made me hate AS B&R even worse.

Funny, but related to this question, a few years ago I read Counte of Monte Cristo and A Tale of Two Cities back to back. It was quite interesting to read two incredibly well written novels from opposing political views of the same timeframe/ situation.

I tried (once again) to read All Star Batman and Robin a few years back after reading King’s Batman Annual 2. Seeing Batman as a nearly feral &$@-hole right on the heels of a touching romance driven book made me hate AS B&R even worse.
Yes, I can see that! :funny:

Funny, but related to this question, a few years ago I read Counte of Monte Cristo and A Tale of Two Cities back to back. It was quite interesting to read two incredibly well written novels from opposing political views of the same timeframe/ situation.
Very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"