Most Definitely Not The Lounge. Seriously, JAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM3 is definitely not the abomination to cinema that some people make it out to be. But it was a big step down from the first two IMO.

The wasn't a single point in that wolverine movie where I considered Deadpool being in it. They should have used a different character name completely. The movie was atleast watchable.

The wasn't a single point in that wolverine movie where I considered Deadpool being in it. They should have used a different character name completely. The movie was atleast watchable.

Up until he became "The Dead Pool," he was very much like his comic book counterpart, sans mask.

yup, Bamfs right, until he hit the surgical table, he waswade wilson, wasnt stykers team suposed to be all mutants? if so what was wade's mutation?
thank god i get so much crap for liking spidey three, venom could have been alot better, even if they had left him as an open canidate as the spidey 4 villain, would have been much bette,r end scene could hav ebeen kidna like the end of batman returns

man, I'm loving this netflix thing. I can watch unlimited hours of movies and tv shows on my pc.

I want this for my new car!

2ro2nb6.jpg

(in case you can't figure it out, decepticons roll out)

I think the ps3 has a deal with netflix too.

he's the Merc with the Mouth, that's the best part

i loved him until the ending

I think he was perfect for the part but there was too much lacking for me. Its not like I hated the movie lol. I still say X2 was the best out of the 4 movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"