Most disgusting/unusual food...

An ex-gf of mine actually tried Balut eggs by accident when she was in Vietnam with some friends.

I'd personally be willing to give it a try, but biting down on the beak, feet and organs doesn't sound like fun.

full_can_branded.jpg

That and much more at http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php.

Just don't blame me if you spit your drink out in laughter while reading!

I kinda think hot dogs are pretty disgusting.

People awlays called me weird for dipping buns in applesauce, and spreading jelly on colby cheese.

I saw this on some weird food show and it's by far the only food that really creeps me out.

15DayBalutEgg.png

Balut is a fertilized chicken egg. Depending on where you get it, some like it pretty early in the developing stages, and some like it pretty late (Feathers and beak)

I just think it's the grossest thing.

I saw this on some weird food show and it's by far the only food that really creeps me out.

15DayBalutEgg.png

Balut is a fertilized chicken egg. Depending on where you get it, some like it pretty early in the developing stages, and some like it pretty late (Feathers and beak)

I just think it's the grossest thing.
Winner

when i was in florida this past summer i tried..fried alligator. It wasnt bad..it really tasted like chicken

I'm having a hard time eating my chicken soup now, thanks! :mad:

do you know what kind of mushrooms he is talking about? the ones grown on poop? so they taste like poop. id have to kind of agree with him.

Fuzz is a chick.

and who the **** would eat that?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"