Motherload of Clips! (Spoilers)

What I really don't understand is the fact that Windows Media Player is still around. What the hell? It blows ash. Why can't everything just be Quicktime and not suck?

when Jean broke Scott's glasses... my heart ached for her...and for Scott. -breaks down and cries- I gasped when they shattered and then I truely started to worry... whats gonna happen next?!? ... :eek:

DarknessOfDeath said:
whats gonna happen next?!? ... :eek:

Logan come in & sings & dances to Scotts Dead, Scotts Dead oh yes Scotts Dead I am the Man now

"I'm the wrong guy to play hide and seek with"

Nice one Vinnie

Vinnie's acting at the end of his clip actually wasn't too bad. Much better than I was expecting after the 'don't you know who I am' line.

So Scotts Glasses break yet we see a Scene in the Teaser where Logan is holding Scotts glasses :confused:

Mind Games :o

marvelgeek said:
Could someone say which ones are the "cyke fan heart breaking" one so I can at least avoid those.... :( Please?
"Where's scott" obviously but which one is the other one?
I can't help getting spoiled otherwise but with Cyke (and final battle I guess) ... I wanna see it at the movies.
The 'We can't be students forever' clip too.

DarknessOfDeath said:
when Jean broke Scott's glasses... my heart ached for her...and for Scott. -breaks down and cries- I gasped when they shattered and then I truely started to worry... whats gonna happen next?!? ... :eek:
Yup! You can see Scott in the reflection of the glasses when the flashback start coming.

Retroman said:
The 'We can't be students forever' clip too.
Thanx Retro!
How unfortunate that was the first clip I played cus I thought it was another (safer) scene. :O Oh well.

Most importantly... when u see Jean began to rise (yes this is one of the flashbacks) u can hear the phoenix scream and when I heard it, my heart ached and when I saw Jean's face...I saw everything...confusion...desperation...fear..corruption...pain...

my heart cried out to her...

"STAY WITH ME!!!!"

even though it was just a clip, It was STILL DAMN GREAT... the emotions was there... I CRIED. ...

DarknessOfDeath said:
Most importantly... when u see Jean began to rise (yes this is one of the flashbacks) u can hear the phoenix scream and when I heard it, my heart ached and when I saw Jean's face...I saw everything...confusion...desperation...fear..corruption...pain...

"STAY WITH ME!!!!"

even though it was just a clip, It was STILL DAMN GREAT... the emotions was there... I CRIED. ...
:eek:
Downloads links, anyone!

Strgts said:
So Scotts Glasses break yet we see a Scene in the Teaser where Logan is holding Scotts glasses :confused:

Mind Games :o

The glasses break after Jean wakes up and Logan asks her where Scott was.

DarknessOfDeath said:

"STAY WITH ME!!!!"

Yeah I heard the bird too!!! Sorry can't resist these clips :)

Okay those clips take away any negativity I was feeling from the negative comments and reviews. Halle's clips looked great. The scene with Leech and Kitty made me pumped to see the rest. So I'm very excited to see this movie now. Regardless of who dies.

"I'm the wrong guy to play hide and seek with."

Love that line.

Indeed, Juggernaut, you are.

I also like the clip of Logan and Storm...whoa she stands in his way and he grabs her.... the dialogue...... took me a while to hear what they were saying but that scene showed some conflicts... "She made a choice...its time to make ours. If ur with us...then be with us." ...

I loved the "We Stand Together" clip. That was the most X-Men-esque scene out of any of the 3 movies in my opinion. A real team for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"