Movie Battle Tournament Reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Men!

PS: Isn't the tournament X-Men (1) VS. Spiderman (1)? Who cares if X3 sucked. X1 was great but Spidey 1 was a bore. I almost left the theater before the end o_o

Well maybe if X3 wasn't such a huge disappointment compared to the first 2 movies, I could have said it was a closer second.

I could put the franchise near the top where it belongs if Singer hadn't butchered the living s*it out of it from the start.

Oh I hate you you lol, I like both films. Good first films, ohhh.....must think..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................But I am more of an X-men fan, so X-men!

?

You're serious?

edit: nevermind I read your other post you are serious. Personally, I love what Singer did with the franchise.

Each to their own, but I can't believe how many fans were pleased with Singer's work on this franchise. Other than Magneto and Xavior, I think he destroyed almost every character, the action was mediocre at best, and the direction as bland as can be.

I guess I'll stay neutral on this round, since I hate them both.

Well the first 2 X-Men movies aren't the usual there's-an-explosion-every-second comic book movies and that's what some people want. Maybe that's what you mean by 'action'.

Wow who knew this cause a fight. X-Men to me was the first comic book movie to say you can have multipul characters in a on hero side and villain side. Batman started it but X-Men movies really made me hope for an Avengers or a Justice league movie some day. Spiderman movies are entertaining but i can only watch them 3 times and i am tired.

Well the first 2 X-Men movies aren't the usual there's-an-explosion-every-second comic book movies and that's what some people want. Maybe that's what you mean by 'action'.

Notice that I pointed out how much flat I found the characters and the direction to be, the mediocre action was just another thing to throw onto the pile.
I could go and on and on and on... with a plethora of reasons why I hate these movies(and trust me I have many times and probably will again), but in short I found Singer's movies to be *****ty episodes of the Wolverine show(which despite how much time is focused on him, was royally screwed up anyway)guest starring hackneyed, paper thin versions of the X-Men with direction that rarely extends past point and shoot.
I like McKellan, I like Stewart...and with a few rare exceptions, I hate everything else about these films; and I love the source material, by far my favorite comic book series.
Singer became my most hated director out there because of what he did to this franchise, and then he compounded it with Superman Returns.

Round One Battle 5.

Man In The Iron Mask.

862508xs8.jpg

V/S

The Mask Of Zorro.

maskzorrodvdeb0.jpg

It was good Anthony Hopkins was at his best but my vote goes to Man In The Iron Mask.

I hope to see the day you become Mod, fury.

Indeed. Zeta is teh hottness!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"