Movie Critics and their terrible reviews of RotF

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Jin Saotome, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Marvin Registered

I can see some scenes being really out of place and forced to be "funny"

but I hear my classmates talking all day about the film and it seems like it's the funny scenes that they really like quoting and pointing out at random times

maybe that's a bad thing but at the same time, the same time, they don't forget to mention how cool the stuff in the forest was or when they drop primes lifeless body onto the tarmack and it's all back lit and how that compares to the first time they drop him

to me it seems that unlike the bat film, this has two genres of film to like....and or hate

then again some would say Iron man did it better, but I can't honestly recall when in Iron man the entire audience lolz compared to some of the scenes in TF

a summer movie without any laughs seems out of place(that's why will smith is so effective this time of year)

as for batman, i honestly believe people pretend to laugh, but hey not every director is good at everything...

we'll see

#101 Marvin, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  2. AnorexicBatman Registered

You know I am truly surprised how some directors like Chris Nolan and James Cameron work their asses off trying to make a good action film.

And then this son of a **** named Micheal Bay comes along and makes the most offensive film to date and the public lap it up. He makes a mockery of the entire film industry and the public laps it up...

This is where Fox gets it's confidence to make bad films....

This is how cinema dies... with thunderous applause...

3. bullets bang bang

There is alot of funny lines in the film . Not every joke works but alot of them do.

4. The Guard Registered

"If you're good, I won't torch your other eye"...

Heh.

5. storyteller Registered

Who did this film offend? Please tell me. If your simply referring to the twins. Then you obviously missed how Bay was mocking that stereotype(that unfortunatly many people are like). If its the females, then I guess you need to go outside more.