Movies / TV Shows you would like on bluray

A Necessary Evil

One. Bad. Day.
Reaction score
This is a thread to post about DVD's you'd like to see finally hit that long-awaited conversion to bluray, it can be anything from TV shows to Movies to...well, anything I guess.:o

I'd like to see these come to blu ray:

G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero (the animated 1987 is already out on blu ray, what's holding the rest up??!!!)

Transformers

Thundercats

M.A.S.K.

Highlander the series. pretty much my favorite TV show ever even if it did jump the shark and dive in quality at the end.

I'd like to see the remaining season of T7S to be released on bluray. Well, 3-7. Season 8 sucked. Holes, from Disney. Pokemon, TAS. Batman, TAS.

The Secret Circle
Skins
The Sandbaggers
Intelligence (the Canadian show)
The rest of Inuyasha: The Final Cut, if it isn't already
Hanasaku Iroha
Sayonara Zetsoubei-Sensei
Haibane Renmei.
The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
The Rankin-Bass holiday specials, if they aren't already
Edward Yang's early films.
Hou Hsien-Hsiao's early films
Betelnut Beauty.

Last edited:
Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai needs a proper blu ray release. Most of Jarmusch's work is with Criterion so I'm waiting patiently for them to acquire Ghost Dog and give it a proper retouch.

Dan Akroyd's 'Soul Man.' I'd even just settle for DVD.

Also, obviously like many here, the Marvel Netflix shows.

I don't think they ever bought Third Watch to DVD. Maybe it wouldn't hold up anymore, but I remember loving that show when it aired. Even better if they could slap it up on Netflix!

I want the two seasons of Daredevil on blu ray. Also would like a proper North American release of Barton Fink on blu ray.

Really puzzled as to why Disney hasn't put the '90s Spider-Man series out in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"