Movies you wish were directed by someone else

The film makers are paid millions of dollars to look through 40+ years of materials to find or, dare I say, produce new material to fully utilize all the main characters they had decided to put in the movies, obviously due to their mass audience appeal. And to that, they failed.

Since Singer's signature blah-blandness is smeared all over those movies, along with his [what did I call it again, oh yea] self-deluded glory haze, and since he still has not owned up to his mistakes, yea, I can blame the majority of my faults of the "X-Men" with him. He didn't fight for a more thorough story, or an original plot/new the second time.

I still will never forget how I wanted to set myself on fire for 97% of Unusual Suspects, and the tears of "oh gawd did that suck" of X1 and X2.

Someone will have to pay me to watch another film of his. Or better idea, how about we see some REAL versatility from the man.

The film makers are paid millions of dollars to look through 40+ years of materials to find or, dare I say, produce new material to fully utilize all the main characters they had decided to put in the movies, obviously due to their mass audience appeal. And to that, they failed...

Yeah, I don't think producing new material works in favor of these kinds of movies as it just leads to *****ing about deviations, etc.

As for character utilization, when the comic books begin utilizing all of the main characters, I guess I'll expect the same from the films, until then...

I love to see David Fincher vision of Daredevil though the directors cut of DD is great. A Superman movie made by someone who is going to restart the franchise. Watchmen directed by Christopher Nolan though I think Synder is a good choice.

Alien Vs. Predator
Resident Evil 1 & 2
The Halloween Remake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"