Sequels Mr. Sinister Casting Thread

filmguy619

Civilian
Reaction score
If Mr. Sinister appears in X-Men 4, who do you think should play him?

Last edited:
From the list, Josh Brolin and Robert Knepper could be interesting as well

Personally I'd say Eric Mabius from Ugly Betty always kinda looked like Sinister, but not sure if he could do the personality, he just has that kinda pasty Sinister look, and given the right dark eye make up and if Mabius could pulling off the cold personality, he could be a chilling Sinister

Last edited:
15-20 years ago I would have liked to have seen Frank Langella as Mr. Sinister, but alas, the former Dracula/Skeletor actor is probably too old for the part now & the demands that would go with it.

Had a bit of a brain storm... now i have always been a bit of a Robert Knepper fan for the role of Mr.Sinister....

But now i have a new front runner... This comes because im a huge fan of this actor. But i couldnt figure what role he would be good at if he became a marvel character. At first i thought Loki then Electro.... but after watching G.I.JOE the best villian of all time.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt... there was something quiet sinister about his cobra commander, now i know commander was disfigured and crocky but think of Levitt playing the role as himself... Mr Sinister...

He would be brilliant

Daniel Craig would be really cool i think someone even made a Manip of him as Sinister a while back it looked pretty good

Had a bit of a brain storm... now i have always been a bit of a Robert Knepper fan for the role of Mr.Sinister....

But now i have a new front runner... This comes because im a huge fan of this actor. But i couldnt figure what role he would be good at if he became a marvel character. At first i thought Loki then Electro.... but after watching G.I.JOE the best villian of all time.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt... there was something quiet sinister about his cobra commander, now i know commander was disfigured and crocky but think of Levitt playing the role as himself... Mr Sinister...

He would be brilliant

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a good actor. Although I think he is a bit too young for Sinister. However, he is my top choice to play the Joker should the part be recast for Batman 3.

Sinister, I see being older and more.........sinister.:woot:

actually Mr Sinister is supposed to look Young that is the whole point... when they created him they had in mind a child that never grew up.

Daniel Craig is the wrong choice for Sinister... The only reason people like the idea of him is because his face vagually looks like the cartoon sinisters face.

actually Mr Sinister is supposed to look Young that is the whole point... when they created him they had in mind a child that never grew up.

Daniel Craig is the wrong choice for Sinister... The only reason people like the idea of him is because his face vagually looks like the cartoon sinisters face.
I think he'd be a decent choice personally. I like his voice and manner.

Rutger Hauer was an old choice of mine, not sure now, been so long sense i've read the comics

Mark Strong (Shelock Holmes, Sunshine, Body Of Lies, Stardust ect)

His Hollywoods villain of choice lately and his a great actor.

Mark Strong For sure

mr+sinister01.png

bodyofliesmarkstronggre.jpg

After Seeing Body of Lies and Sherlock Holmes I would definitely want Strong To Play Sinister.

Woe, those images are uncanny, had no idea how similar in looks Strong is to Sinister.

You really need an actor who can portray a sinister character... i dont see that with daniel craig, except with craig he looks simular to the babyfaced comic book likeness but other than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"