Ms. Marvel in the works? - Part 1

From DCWomenKicking_ _ _
Reporter Abby Chandler who writes for the Badhaven site states Quesada told her that:

A script for a Ms/Captain Marvel movie is ready to go. They just needed an actress. Marvel are having a meeting in a couple of weeks and will be ready to announce some films then … He said we’d be pleasantly surprised.

http://dcwomenkickingass.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/Abby_Chandler

Though just a few days ago Quesadar stated
In a chat afterwards, Joe told me that he'd love to make a tentpole movie with a female lead, but that he really doesn't think there is an actress right now who could carry it, or a character that would work either.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/55873

It's O.K. Doc Ock, I just dropped a bomb with my casting suggestions for Superman and Flash in a JL movie so join the club :hehe: !

I hope we do get Ms. Marvel introduced soon, be it on film or television. She's my favourite female Marvel hero.

Doc Ock said:
I go hide in corner now?

Just teasing man. Yvonne's got plenty supporters. I'm just not one of them. :o

Just teasing man. Yvonne's got plenty supporters. I'm just not one of them. :o

Ah, well....thats a shame BUT as long as they get someone who can do Ms Marvel justice it doesn't matter who it is to me in the end.

This could be Lindsay Lohan's return to glory.

LOL!!!!!

But seriously... I used to love that chick. Hope she pulls an RDJ sometime soon.

Yeah, years ago if someone said RDJ would be where he is now, especially right after getting arrested for drugs and breaking into a person's empty home and sleeping in their child's empty bed it probably wouldn't seem likely.

So who exactly do you want for the role Majik?

My top choice is Elisabeth Banks.

I'd also be fine with Katheryn Winnick, Kate Hudson, Ali Larter, Melissa George, Abbie Cornish, Rachel Taylor, Stana Katic, Rebecca Romijn, Erica Durance, Marley Shelton, or Malin Ackerman.

I'd also be fine with Katheryn Winnick, Kate Hudson, Ali Larter, Melissa George, Abbie Cornish, Rachel Taylor, Stana Katic, Rebecca Romijn, Erica Durance, Marley Shelton, or Malin Ackerman.

I'd totally support Ali Larter as Ms. Marvel. :woot:

There are 600 people who think Claire Danes should play Ms Marvel? Really?

Always going to be Elizabeth Banks for me.

Abbie Cornish and Rachel Taylor are the only ones in the proper age group, considering this movie is at least 4-5 years away, possibly more.

Last edited:
alice_eve.jpg

If you wanna go more athletic then Yvonne will probably do. I like her better as part of an ensemble though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"