The Dark Knight Rises MTV Movie Awards TDKR Footage

So far the highest quality I have is on my dvr but I cant transfer it anywhere. Hopefully this will be uploaded in 1080 soon.

I so want, against all sense, for JGL to turn out to be Robin. LOL.

What's the "secret character" TDKR Movie Masters figure? Anyone know?

Pretty sure it was spoiled on some website already. The little code they had for each figure like "tdkrbatman12" "tdkrbane12" or however it was actually written had "somethingsomething-rasalghul" on it.

So I'm almost certain it's Ra's.

I absolutely love the sneak peek...

The Score is amazing! And Bane: "Let the games begin!"

What is the music they used? Anyone know?

while the movie may turn out to be good, i cant believe i wasted time outta my life to watch such an underwhelming preview

while the movie may turn out to be good, i cant believe i wasted time outta my life to watch such an underwhelming preview

That's too bad. Most people were happy with what we got.

Underwhelming? Gladiator...dude. Are we only just discovering Nolan? I for one am glad that very little new footage is making it's way out there. Sure the TV spots include little snippets, but do you honestly want the movie or certain key moments spoiled before you see the whole thing? Cause I don't.

Underwhelming I find a little too strong a word. Underwhelming and flat out disappointing is what Prometheus was despite all the amazing trailers they managed to put together. I fell for that with Terminator Salvation too. It's no guarantee of a great movie.

What I take from the MTV preview is:

- The great new music which Zimmer is working on
- Anne Hathaway looking and sounding great as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
- Bane coming across as even more physically and mentally intimidating
- Several great looking scenes with Batman being chased by a huge squad of police cars and jumping out of the shadows.

I guess I would like to hear a bit more of the familiar music from the previous movies being used in the marketing material, such as...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPkiL25YwYI

This music always pushes the right buttons when it's used in trailers and TV spots for these films. That is a fact!

Last edited:
^^Love me some Barbastella/Aggressive Expansion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"