MTV Movie Awards

This isn't airing for me for another a few hours, but I'm guessing you guys are being WAAAY too precious about these movies they're mocking. :o

Apparently. They weren't funny skits, but nothing to go cry baby over. I just rolled my eyes. Did like the moments with the Star Trek cast though, and loved Samuel L Jackson as always. Will Farrel is on, and quite frankly, I never really did think he was funny.

Wtf was up with the koala thing...that was way, way awkward.

I bet that little girl's parents are mortified at the moment with all of the crudeness going on.

And damn, Twilight had to squeeze in something, huh?????

I turned off at Will Ferrell bringing the Chinese family onstage. I turned it back when it was over, but that was painful.

The Iron Man 3 clip was okay it was really short and didn't show much. Still the movie is gonna be awesome.

Yes Avengers is racking it up. Dark knight rises hasn't won anything yet ( which is sure to make nolanites rage). Loved both movies but Avengers was the better / more entertaining movie in my opinion. Glad Twlight isn't winning every single category like previous years.

It's just the same thing as the website? Really? Although it was awesome hearing him say Kal-El on TV.

Yes Avengers is racking it up. Dark knight rises hasn't won anything yet ( which is sure to make nolanites rage). Loved both movies but Avengers was the better / more entertaining movie in my opinion. Glad Twlight isn't winning every single category like previous years.
That's what made me want to watch this year, only one Twilight nom. Too bad its pretty painful to get through otherwise. I'm bummed TDKR didn't get best fight, but I knew after that it wasn't gonna come close to anyother awards. The Hiddleston fangirls far outweigh the Nolanites (and I'm not a Nolanite, just generally like Batman more than Marvel, although Avengers and TDKR are both fantastic films.)

They added a few things but not much Just wait till Tuesday guys/

That's what made me want to watch this year, only one Twilight nom. Too bad its pretty painful to get through otherwise. I'm bummed TDKR didn't get best fight, but I knew after that it wasn't gonna come close to anyother awards. The Hiddleston fangirls far outweigh the Nolanites (and I'm not a Nolanite, just generally like Batman more than Marvel, although Avengers and TDKR are both fantastic films.)

Yea but to be honest, The Dark Knight Rises action scenes didn't stand a chance against the scenes in Avengers particularly the New York Battle. The fight scenes in DKR were disappointing the only stand out was the short sewer battle.

Leo can't even win an MTV Award. :hehe:

Yea but to be honest, The Dark Knight Rises action scenes didn't stand a chance against the scenes in Avengers particularly the New York Battle. The fight scenes in DKR were disappointing the only stand out was the short sewer battle.
This is true. I mean, he really was only Batman for like 30 minutes in a 2 1/2 film. It was the sewer battle that was nominated, hence my hope it won, but after that, I figured TDKR wouldn't get anything else.

This is true. I mean, he really was only Batman for like 30 minutes in a 2 1/2 film. It was the sewer battle that was nominated, hence my hope it won, but after that, I figured TDKR wouldn't get anything else.

Agreed. I like DKR but its my least favorite Nolan Batman film.

I'm voting Avengers for MotY, but we'll see.

Edit: Eeyup.

Did I miss the best actress award or something??????

Avengers just won movie of the year. I know the MTV movie awards dosen't mean much but still cool.

I can't be disappointed for something not winning an award that has no merit.

Best Actress and Best Scared as S**t Performance were not aired since JLaw is not there and she won both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"