MTV Movie Awards

If you notice the MTV awards track record, almost 99% of the winners will be in attendance there, Hardy wasn't at the ceremony therefore he wasn't going to win.

That actually sprung to mind later on, they obviously didn't want most of the winners giving thanks via screen I'm sure

I thought that it as soon as I wrote it. I'm not 100% certain, you're prolly right.

I just double checked. Twilight: Breaking Dawn won for best movie, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson won in the acting categories.

That actually sprung to mind later on, they obviously didn't want most of the winners giving thanks via screen I'm sure
Yeah I'm sure most of the stuff is planned in advance like why did Taylor Lautner go to the trouble of wearing that fake beer belly and suddenly winning the award for best shirtless scene.

I just double checked. Twilight: Breaking Dawn won for best movie, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson won in the acting categories.

Glad that mystery was put to rest. Haha

It's planned in advanced, but there have been winners who gave acceptances via a recorded video. The winners are definitely notified in advanced, this is not like the Oscars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"