Mugger gets his ass kicked by 13 year-old brown belt.

speeking of muggers, i got my phone stolen, it was an LG chocolate, the kids kept calling my friends that i was with, and we scared em so bad the kid sold the phone to an indan man.

we demanded the phone back but he turned it off.

Is there a greater shame in the criminal world than getting beat up by a child?

NICE!! LOL!
blowned7we.gif

speeking of muggers, i got my phone stolen, it was an LG chocolate, the kids kept calling my friends that i was with, and we scared em so bad the kid sold the phone to an indan man.

we demanded the phone back but he turned it off.
Where oh where are the police now? :csad:

cops cant do anything about it, unless they trace the call which i doubt they would have wasted their time on.

we deactivated the phone for good anyway, its got the IP/serial protection code on it, so even if he does turn the phone on and gets a new number it cant make any calls ever.

cops cant do anything about it, unless they trace the call which i doubt they would have wasted their time on.

we deactivated the phone for good anyway, so who ever stole it had a nice non working phone with no charger.
Charger: $3.00 on ebay
A new phone plan: $15.00 a month
Knowing you pissed off Ice-man: Priceless

Charger: $3.00 on ebay
A new phone plan: $15.00 a month
Knowing you pissed off Ice-man: Priceless

it wont ever work again without the serial code, its a verizon thing, ive never heard about it till yesterday.

its meant for theft and if you lose it.

only i can reactivate the phone, when i find it il kill the kid.

Hahaha thats funny, she kicked his ass !

See knowing kung fu or something is useful.

Hahaha thats funny, she kicked his ass !

See knowing kung fu or something is useful.

Ummmmm no one said it wasnt?? :dry:

Knowing how to look after your self is a mighty talent

When the guys in prison find out he got his ass whipped by a 13 year old girl, there will be a bidding war over whose b1tch he's going to be.

jag

From the thread title, I expected to read the 13-year old actually did some damage. It was a courageous thing, but jumping on someone's back, getting zapped with a Taser and then running to get 3 black belts who hold the guy down until the police come isn't kicking someone's ass.
only i can reactivate the phone, when i find it il kill the kid.
Uh huh. So how are you going to whack him, AJ? Cement shoes? Lure him to an isolated place under false pretenses and have a bat party? What exactly does Mafia protocol dictate in a situation like this?

Uh huh. So how are you going to whack him, AJ? Cement shoes? Lure him to an isolated place under false pretenses and have a bat party? What exactly does Mafia protocol dictate in a situation like this?

He's gonna be 'sleepin wit' de' fishies.'

Meaning Ice-Man, who'd probably get his ass handed to him several times over by an old lady with a purse.

:o

what do they put in kool aid these days?

From the thread title, I expected to read the 13-year old actually did some damage. It was a courageous thing, but jumping on someone's back, getting zapped with a Taser and then running to get 3 black belts who hold the guy down until the police come isn't kicking someone's ass.

It may not be the most amazing thing to read. But I am glad she was smart enough to know that she couldn't do it on her own and got help.

It may not be the most amazing thing to read. But I am glad she was smart enough to know that she couldn't do it on her own and got help.
Definitely. From the thread title, I just got bloodthirsty for a beatdown.

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing. Then with all the comment I was wondering if everyone else was reading the same article. I"m pretty sure back-jumping wasn't something that was taught to her in class.

The article kind of skipped over the taser part. :dry:

she only got a new pair of trainers! cheap much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"