Music Association

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
The thing about this is that you post a link to a song (from youtube so that we have uniformity and easy access for everyone), and someone responds back with a song that relates either lyrically or by the overall idea.

Think of the "song Lyric Banter" thread but with the actual songs instead of lyrics. Oh, and post the links inside of spoiler tags.

Example:

Player 1: *posts the song "Yellow" by Coldplay, a song about how much a guy loves a girl*
Player 2: *responds by posting "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, which is a song about how much a guy loves a girl* This is responding by overall idea.
Player 3: *Responds by posting "Chop Suey" by System of a Down, which has the line "I cry when angels deserve to die" which would be responding to Player 2's song that has the line "There must be an angel with a smile on her face...."* Get it? Responding by lyric?

It has to actually relate though by one of those. You can't just randomly post songs. And only one video/song per post.

I have to give credit to Ace of Knaves for giving me the building blocks for this idea.

So I'll allow someone else to kick it off....Whoever does so is lucky, all you have to do is post a youtube link to ANY song of your choosing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"