The Dark Knight Music that should be on the Soundtrack.

Knightsaber Priss

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
I know this might be an exercise in futility, but while listening to sample tracks from Tarja Turunen's upcoming solo album there were a few songs I think would be great on the soundtrack for The Dark Knight. Though I can't link to any singular sample here is Tarja's website. You might have to sign up to hear the samples but pay special attention to Damned and Divine.

http://www.mywinterstorm.com/flash/index.php

There is a Youtube sample, but it's pretty sucky compared to the website's version.

Eh, yeah, I guess the song is alright, but I don't think any songs with lyrics or anything should be involved with The Dark Knight. They should just stick with the score, in my opinion.

crummy self sympathy music imo.
Every time I see user made music videos like this on youtube I vomit.
He's a hero, not a wrist cutting myspace user.

[YT]_uVBa-qyLiw[/YT]

[YT]18LagEdSucU[/YT]

:D hehehe

"The End is the Beggining is the End" would've been perfect for Begins, had it not already been used in an inferior movie. Though I'm contempt with the score-only (with the exception of opera tunes and uncopyrighted songs) approach Nolan and company took.

"The End is the Beggining is the End" would've been perfect for Begins, had it not already been used in an inferior movie. Though I'm contempt with the score-only (with the exception of opera tunes and uncopyrighted songs) approach Nolan and company took.
Yeah, Smashing Pumpkins... Lets keep music from people's uncles' cd collections out of relevent Batman movies.

That was the 90's. That was one hundred years ago.

I do like Nightwish. They have a very epic operatic sound. Unfortunately it can only come as far as being a track a “music inspired by” cd. But I do see where your coming from.

I’d like to hear electro-industrial music with a lot of metallic sound effects on the soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"