Musician Crushes

Luigi

Futurism
Reaction score
What famous musicians do you fancy or find attractive?

I'll start off with Becca Macintyre from Marmozets.

Splendour+Grass+2015+Byron+Bay+3Nr9sLvehhjl.jpg

The best looking to me are Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), Katharine McPhee, Simone Simons, Beyonce, and Christina Aguilera. Well, not including ones I don't really think of as musicians like Lucy Hale.

Rob Zombie, John McCrea from Cake and Eugene Hütz from Gogol Bordello. Side note Kiefer Sutherland, he has a band. :/

Sarah Midori Perry from Kero Kero Bonito.

Miho Hatori from Cibo Matto.

Melanie Martinez

I'll add Common, NAS, LL Cool J, Mos Def and Duncan Sheik.

Well in the 1995, I didn't have a crush on her, but I thought Sheryl Crow was soooo sexy. Especially her smile.

I just liked her look, her attitude, and I loved her songwriting. Ditto with Shania Twain, but practically every guy liked Shania Twain in the 90s .

I also thought Alanis Morissette was cute. Look wise and personality wise she had that kinda free spirit Southern California type of girl I'd known even though she's Canadian.

Lady Gaga
Jessica Dobson (Deep Sea Diver)
Demi Lovato
Nomi Ruiz
1990s/early 2000s Gavin Rossdale
1980s/1990s Madonna
Janelle Monae
Halsey
St Vincent
Dua Lipa
Rihanna
Christina Aguilera
Adele

Add Perrie Edwards from Little Mix to mine, particularly from the "Word Up" music video.

And while I'm naming musicians, Faith Hill, Vanessa Williams, Olivia Newton-John, and Wendy Wilson from Wilson Phillips.

Chilli from TLC and Toni Braxton.

They share my heart.

Joan Jett, Susanna Hoffs and Cheryl Cole have always been the biggest for me.

Some other musicians I've found especially attractive are Siobhan Fahey (of Bananarama), all the Spice Girls except for Baby (no slam, she's just not to my tastes), Debbie Harry, Madonna, Kylie and Danni Minogue, Pixie Lott, Nelly Furtado, Agnetha Fältskog from ABBA, Ariana Grande and Billie Piper.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"