Muslim helps Jews attacked on NY Subway

It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

So then, to save us from another two page argument in syntax and rhetoric. You believe that Christianity is responsible for the evil acts committed by Christians. True or false?
Ah, it's alway fun when people show Christians the ugly side of their religion.

and you're ignorant. for one, muslims are not a race. for another, you don't know the meaning of the word racist, and i doubt you would understand the difference between racism, bigotry, or prejudice, let alone correctly identify them.
Ok, so he got it wrong when he called you a racist. But you were right to bring in the terms bigot and predjudice. Those fit you fine.

Is it just me, or is there a significant lack of Celldog in this thread?

this is the second thread in which you've made this statement. amusing in a way, since i'm not a christian.

and you're ignorant. for one, muslims are not a race. for another, you don't know the meaning of the word racist, and i doubt you would understand the difference between racism, bigotry, or prejudice, let alone correctly identify them.
Racism is strong prejudices against a person of certain ethnic origins.
Bigotry is the belief that one's race/economic group/country club/etc. is superior to all others to the point of delusion
Prejudice is any judgement made not based on actual evidence, but preconcieved notions.

Ok, so he got it wrong when he called you a racist. But you were right to bring in the terms bigot and predjudice. Those fit you fine.
also inaccurate, but not unexpected.

Racism is strong prejudices against a person of certain ethnic origins.
Bigotry is the belief that one's race/economic group/country club/etc. is superior to all others to the point of delusion
Prejudice is any judgement made not based on actual evidence, but preconcieved notions.
you continue to prove that you do not know the meanings of the words and are unable to correctly identify them.

Quote it right you ****er! :cmad:

"Let's show this prehistoric ***** how we do things downtown!" :cmad:
Um... what logical fallicy did I use? I don't want to use it again.

It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
I loved the delivery of that line in the movie. It just shows the utter hopelessness of it.

Ray what have you done???
Okay, Ray's gone bye-bye Egon, whadda you got?

Ah, it's alway fun when people show Christians the ugly side of their religion.
I know the ugly side of my religion. Do you know the ugly side of yours?

you continue to prove that you do not know the meanings of the words and are unable to correctly identify them.
Okay, Bowl-Head, enlighten me to YOUR definition of those terms.

I'm pretty sure the logical fallacy was not agreeing with Mysterio. Which, apparently, is also the definition of ignorance, naievete, and perhaps even poor hygiene.

I'm pretty sure the logical fallacy was not agreeing with Mysterio. Which, apparently, is also the definition of ignorance, naievete, and perhaps even poor hygiene.
Ohh.... Thanks.

also inaccurate, but not unexpected.
Well, what would you call someone who feels Islam is the cause for the evil that Muslims do in the name of their faith, but feels that when a Christian does something evil in the name of their faith, it's not the fault of the religion? And I already know where you're going to go with this, that is the person who has misunderstood the Bible, not the Bible that caused the evil. Am I right?

first of all, races don't exist. not biologically, not anthropologically, etc., only socially.

that said, racism, not bigotry, is the belief that one race is superior to others.

bigotry is not predicated on ethnic origins. it is a person who is intolerant of ideas or people not like him while being partial to his own race, ethnicity, religion, etc.

you did get prejudice correct.

I loved the delivery of that line in the movie. It just shows the utter hopelessness of it.

Okay, Ray's gone bye-bye Egon, whadda you got?

I know the ugly side of my religion. Do you know the ugly side of yours?
Don't really have one, but I think my comment was actually made to back up Sandman in his questioning of Mysterio.

The religion itself isn't hateful, it's the hateful people who use their religion as a tool to justify their hate. It's no different then Christians beating up gays, blowing up abortion clinics, the Nazis killing the jews, and the Crusaders killing everybody that wasn't Christian.

Oh, and "tell him about the Twinkee."

first of all, races don't exist. not biologically, not anthropologically, etc., only socially.
Um, yes they do. There are three of them, anthropologically speaking, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. These are the three actual races and any history teacher will back this up.

that said, racism, not bigotry, is the belief that one race is superior to others.

bigotry is not predicated on ethnic origins. it is a person who is intolerant of ideas or people not like him while being partial to his own race, ethnicity, religion, etc.

you did get prejudice correct.
Racism is any prejudice related to a person's race. "All blacks are great dancers" said by a white guy is still racism. Aside from that you said everything I did. And again, much of it describes you!

The religion itself isn't hateful, it's the hateful people who use their religion as a tool to justify their hate. It's no different then Christians beating up gays, blowing up abortion clinics, the Nazis killing the jews, and the Crusaders killing everybody that wasn't Christian.

QTF!!!

Oh, and, "What about the Twinkee?"

Damn straight!

Um, yes they do. There are three of them, anthropologically speaking, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. These are the three actual races and any history teacher will back this up.
Larpin' right.

I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought

Well, what would you call someone who feels Islam is the cause for the evil that Muslims do in the name of their faith, but feels that when a Christian does something evil in the name of their faith, it's not the fault of the religion? And I already know where you're going to go with this, that is the person who has misunderstood the Bible, not the Bible that caused the evil. Am I right?
christianity is not the subject of this thread, but evil acts in the name of any faith are still evil. the radical fringe of christianity is loudly and publically denounced by the majority of christians. that is not the case for islam. the religious leaders of the christian faith are not publically calling for the beheading of infidels, they are not promoting the killing of innocents in the name of christianity. they are not waging war on the east to see the world subjugated under the cross. islam is not a tolerant religion. open a newspaper and open your eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"