MxDC Vs ~ The NOW 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage.....that guy killed a Dinosaur with corpse of another Dinosaur. ....that...that's just awesome.

I'll go with Savage. I've always loved that, unlike most other immortals, he's actually evolved and changed over the ages. He can be an idiot, a hero, a scholar, a psychopath, whatever; it all depends on which era you catch him in.

The Winner of Round 1536 is...Grodd (10-2)
Gorilla_Grodd.jpg

1554038-vengeance002.jpg

2440703-captain_atom_008.jpg

Round 1537
Ghost Rider x Captain Atom

Eesh. My first instinct is to Typeface this round because they've both been pretty horrible lately. But Captain Atom had JL: Generation Lost fairly recently, and that was good, so I'll go with him.

Saving that one up for another round after we've gotten too complacent again?

Man! I don't care! His movies suck! His books suck! But I got groupie love like 50 cent in the club ..for the
GHOST RIDER!!!

You take that back. Nic Cage made those movies awesome.
Huh??? Are you for real corp are or youplaying.That dude emoting was Ridiculous. Especially this last one.plus his receding hair was worst than ever( and don't get me wrong I love cage! After all he did take his name after power man )but dude needs to give up the superhero flicks now.

Well, I guess I should preface by saying I don't give a s*** about Ghost Rider. That said, his two movies were glorious B-movie wackiness with a way bigger budget than most B-movies get, so I dug them.

That's just wrong!! As one who truly digs GR. I want a fabo movie! Why that's like (no I can't sayhim.I like thor!) Ahhhhhh... I got it Hahaha yeah!!I hope nic does Antman!Hank pym one!

You have my sympathy. But those Nic Cage movies are still hilarious. :oldrazz:

Captain Atom, but strictly on the basis of his pre-"New 52" incarnation.

Huh??? Are you for real corp are or youplaying.That dude emoting was Ridiculous. Especially this last one.plus his receding hair was worst than ever( and don't get me wrong I love cage! After all he did take his name after power man )but dude needs to give up the superhero flicks now.

Could have been worse. He wanted to play Superman!:wow:

Well, I guess I should preface by saying I don't give a s*** about Ghost Rider. That said, his two movies were glorious B-movie wackiness with a way bigger budget than most B-movies get, so I dug them.

The problem is most B movies start out as B movies, these were meant to be A list material. That's why they got that budget. I've liked cage in a lot of things but his slow mo over the top delivery as Johnny Blaze just really missed the mark.

The first one, maybe. I think everyone was pretty clearly aware of the B-movie status by the second, though. The trailer featured Ghost Rider pissing fire.

Ghost Rider. And SOV wasn't that bad. It was just the first one was so campy it ruined the 2nd one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"