My boss loves the toilet

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
I swear, the man cannot stay out of the bathroom. He can't even step out of the office to hand me a note, email, whatever without heading down the hall to the pot. He's had customers waiting in the lobby to talk with him walk out because he was on the potty.
About a month ago, the toilet was really clogged, so much that I had to post an "Out of Order" sign on the door.

The next day he came in, and as usual went in that direction and yelled at me "What's this mean???!!". I explained what it was, and he had one of the saddest looks I have ever seen. :csad:

My co-workers and I are at point of timing him when he goes in there, to see if he can beat his record of longest-time-in-bathroom which currently stands at 48 minutes. One trip. I kid you not.

Either he has a real problem, or the office toilet is his La-z-Boy rocker. I dunno, I'm kind of concerned.

I swear, the man cannot stay out of the bathroom. He can't even step out of the office to hand me a note, email, whatever without heading down the hall to the pot. He's had customers waiting in the lobby to talk with him walk out because he was on the potty.
About a month ago, the toilet was really clogged, so much that I had to post an "Out of Order" sign on the door.

The next day he came in, and as usual went in that direction and yelled at me "What's this mean???!!". I explained what it was, and he had one of the saddest looks I have ever seen. :csad:

My co-workers and I are at point of timing him when he goes in there, to see if he can beat his record of longest-time-in-bathroom which currently stands at 48 minutes. One trip. I kid you not.

Either he has a real problem, or the office toilet is his La-z-Boy rocker. I dunno, I'm kind of concerned.

he might be a sex addict and as such he nips in there for a sneaky ****

perhaps he is Thermo man.

:o

:lmao:

He might be . . . you know?! :D

Edit: you said 48 mins -- out goes my theory :o

:lmao:

Maybe he has an Inlarged Prostate.

Maybe some of your co-workers are giving him laxatives every so often and forgot to let you in on the prank.

Potty time seems to be genuine, as there tends to be quite a stink when he emerges....leaving the door wide open so we all get a whiff. Rrrrr :cmad:

What you should do is when you see him head towards the bathroom, start talking to him (about stuff like weather, sports, small talk). Go in with him and continue talking and don't stop until he leaves the bathroom.

i thought of this scene when i read this for some reason
[YT]kl0bmyxHzrc[/YT]

This is what I'm reduced to...Lesbian Slumber Party's a ghost town...the Hype is dead/boring.
Active threads....Boss poos forever, delicious clam/mussel/oyster poo...

This is the internet today. :(

...:( Are one of the symptoms pooing every time you eat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"