My designs for future characters.

Super Scar, your work is amazing (not like you've never heard that before!) Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more!

Bit of good news and bad news. Alot has happened to me these past couple of weeks. Some of you might know that I've been unemployed for a few months now and when it happened I vowed to myself that I would'nt just fall into a ****ty job that would involve gritting my teeth and bearing it like I've did in the past.
I wanted to do something that would benefit from my art and I would enjoy doing. Well it happened, last week I gained the position of 'Artist in Residence' for a well known theatre company in my home country Scotland.
Now the bad news.
I don't know how much of my time will be spent on the work involved but I'm gonna put 100% into this even if it means giving up most spare hours to produce some quality art for them.
This is a big step for me and I don't want to **** it up. Even if it means stopping the superhero art I do just now.
So without haste I'm posting probably my final pic for a while. So it ends on how it began.
But please keep this thread going with ideas cause I'll still be checking up and posting whenever I can. Thanks to everyone that's enjoyed them.
robdes.jpg

that is cool , that is too bad about no more of your art being posted.

Wow these are really good!
It's a shame we won't be seeing anymore for a while,but may I suggest(for future reference) a battered and bruised joker,like he's just been beaten up by batman.
That would be kool

yeah i know theres been a ton of robins in here. but they all inspired me...so i just HAD to make one. well here u go..i hope u guys like it.

robinbeginsgold3fs.jpg

its funny...i dont even think robin will be a future character.

Cool but I Don't Robin is going to be that old Your Character looks like he is in his twenties.

oh, i was trying to make him look 18. that way its more "realistic". its pretty unbelievable for a 12 year old to fight crime, so i boosted 6 years up. sorry if u dont like my idea, but thats how i see robin being in batman begins since batman begins is all about realism.

but who knows?...nolan sed he wud go young if he ever made a robin. but this is my robin.

yea that sounds good. lets just say dick grayson grew taller than all the other 15 year olds. lol.

super scar said:
This is your best one. This and the angry robin.
However...If he does appear in the movies, I'd like to see Freeze with the armor at least once.

Maybe he can be like 5'8 or 5'9
Talking bout Robin

Got a few more...

SampleExamination.jpg

Batman, again. He's analyzing...something.

Bane:
AlmostFinalBane.jpg

BaneyBane.jpg

These both seem kinda off-center to me. Oh well. The nubs on his back are where the venom tubes hook up, kinda like the plugs from "The Matrix."

Clayface:
url]

I had him keep his hair, because I figured: "Hey, where would it really go?"

Killer Croc:
KillahCroc.jpg

Not exactly realistic, but neither is any of my other stuff.

Those are cool but you should draw more on plain white paper

can anyone do a nightwing wit the bb suit design?...and a gambit? and a nightwing? and a daredevil?

super scar dude you rock, the two face in pencil, that robin w/o the mask and the nightwing one are awesome

heres an upgrade of my robin. here u go.
robinbeginsred39cw.jpg

robin must be a popular design to make for batman begins, lol. and yet, hes probably not gnna be in any of them.

tekken said:
robinbeginsred39cw.jpg

robin must be a popular design to make for batman begins, lol. and yet, hes probably not gnna be in any of them.

That's the most respectable-looking Robin I've even seen.

super scar said:
Bit of good news and bad news. Alot has happened to me these past couple of weeks. Some of you might know that I've been unemployed for a few months now and when it happened I vowed to myself that I would'nt just fall into a ****ty job that would involve gritting my teeth and bearing it like I've did in the past.
I wanted to do something that would benefit from my art and I would enjoy doing. Well it happened, last week I gained the position of 'Artist in Residence' for a well known theatre company in my home country Scotland.
Now the bad news.
I don't know how much of my time will be spent on the work involved but I'm gonna put 100% into this even if it means giving up most spare hours to produce some quality art for them.
This is a big step for me and I don't want to **** it up. Even if it means stopping the superhero art I do just now.
So without haste I'm posting probably my final pic for a while. So it ends on how it began.
But please keep this thread going with ideas cause I'll still be checking up and posting whenever I can. Thanks to everyone that's enjoyed them.
robdes.jpg
probably the best concept ive seen from u. awesome job!
good luck with the job.

R-Taco said:
That's the most respectable-looking Robin I've even seen.

That Robin, no offence looks like the Robin from "Batman Forever" and "Batman and Robin". No-one wants them again.

how else wud u have robin in a movie? u cant. i guess thats why they dont want robin in it.

but i dont see any problems with the costumes in batman forever and batman & robin. except the nipples and bulge. and my pic has no bulge or nipples, so im happy with my pic.

Super Scar, congrats on the job find! I'm a tad jealous, as I prepare for another day of "grin-and-bare-it" myself tommorow :) , but you deserve a hearty clap on the back for sticking it out. I guess this means we'll never see that mysterious comic book project you would sometimes hint about in this thread? If so, too bad.

And tekken, the Robin w/muted red tunic is a definite improvement. The first one felt too Batman'89 to me, despite the Begins belt.

-- END!

tekken said:
robinbeginsred39cw.jpg

nice design and color choices....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"