My designs for future characters.

You're first Two Face looks like Jimmy Stewart and the second looks like Guy Pearce. Both rule. :D

Very nice super scar. Can I make one suggestion? Scar up the left side of his face a bit more and it would look perfect.

Guy Pearce. Cool. It was unintentional, maybe subliminal? Thanx.

jok.jpg

'Bout time we got a Joker out of you. Very wicked.

Your pics are fantastic! I wish I had a scanner so I could show you guys my ideas because I draw superb.

super scar said:
Crazy monkey you amaze me again. (I'll have the Joker up later on.)
fac.jpg

this is better then the first... awesome Dude, just awesome. I don't know how you do it.

super scar said:

That is diffinitly the Clown Price of Crime... your inkeeping with a more classic look, which is cool. I love it, but I expected soemthing a little more different from the comics.

super scar said:

Fantastic Penguin... it's realistic but still true to the comics. I like that you didn't go with the mutant-look that Burton gave us. Great job.

It's a very good drawing, Scar, but I can't help feeling you've been a little too minimalist with Dent's burns.

regwec said:
It's a very good drawing, Scar, but I can't help feeling you've been a little too minimalist with Dent's burns.

Yeah I suggested earlier that Dent needs to have a little more scaring earlier. It looks good but kinda unfinished.

How bad a scarring? 1 (carpet burns) - 10 (to the bone).

To put it bluntly just make it more disfigured looking. Now that I am looking at it just looks like half of his head is a bald psycho looking guy.

whoa, I have seen all the drawings on this thread, and I must say: Your work, sir, belongs on published ink. ANY comic company would be foolish to turn you away. I love your concepts. You're like the new Tim Sale or Jim Lee, giving your own interpretation of classic characters. I tip my hat to you sir. Well done!

When it was rumoured Two Face might be in 'Intimidation Game' (Begins) I was thinking that they should go into Dents psychology. Maybe showing that his scarring was'nt too bad (reparable) but whenever Harvey looked at his reflection in a mirror he would see himself horrendously deformed.
Kinda like a phase 1 Harvey then a phase 2.
I'll see what I can do about the design.

super scar said:
a little more scaring would be a good touch, kinda like liam nelson's skin in Darkman (good burning effects achieved with makeup)... nice pic though.

Emerald Knight said:
whoa, I have seen all the drawings on this thread, and I must say: Your work, sir, belongs on published ink. ANY comic company would be foolish to turn you away. I love your concepts. You're like the new Tim Sale or Jim Lee, giving your own interpretation of classic characters. I tip my hat to you sir. Well done!

That sure is an ego- booster to an unemployed Scotsman, sitting in his flat. :joker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"