My designs for future characters.

Your work is amazing. I had a fun time going through this thread looking at all your pics. I really like your second Two Face. It's awesome.

What about Bane? How would you do Bane?
I have always pictured using pro body builder Nasser El Sonbaty as Bane
nasser.jpg

I left this image kinda 'clean' because I might be photoshop in about a weeks time and I'd like to try something out with it.

That scares the **** out of me...The first time I saw the Matt Hagen - Clayface transfromatation in BTAS (I must have been seven or eight years old) it made me throw up. True story.

The Techno Bat said:
Your work is amazing. I had a fun time going through this thread looking at all your pics. I really like your second Two Face. It's awesome.

nasser.jpg

Holy S**T!!!!!!!!! :eek:
That guy is ripped!!!!

super scar said:
I'll have Clayface up tonight. Then maybe I'll try Bane.

Cool. Your clayface is awesome...kind of reminded me of Clayface meets Freddy Krueger with the people coming out of him, real creepy and evil looking. Nice Work! ! !

super scar said:
Phase 2 Clayface:

cf.jpg

MORE MORE MORE!! Great stuff... as always, I can't wait to see what you have in mind with photoshop.

Could we see a Catwoman? Your work is just simply awesome....

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!! please draw Catwoman and IVY!!! please IVY DAMMIT :D

ice_018 said:
AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!! please draw Catwoman and IVY!!! please IVY DAMMIT :D

Some female villians would be great to see. Ivy would be a good start.

Your designs are cool. Clayface covered with people is freaky, like he absorbs them or something.

The Techno Bat said:

nasser.jpg

The only problem is that (I'm pretty sure) Sonbaty is a short man. Nolan, or whoever's directing, would have to play around with perspective to make him bigger and more imposing. I actually picture the actor who fought Brad Pitt at the beginning of Troy as a good Bane.

if they can make Michael Chiklis look taller as the Thing in Fantastic Four (not trying to start something here, just making an observation) they could probably make Sonbaty look taller.

Was the guy who faced Pitt in the beginning of Troy an Australian former pro-wrestler? I remember him having a small role in that movie, but I have yet to see the movie. Was he a big guy, shaved head (I think), with a scary sadistic looking smile?

Sorry for getting off-topic like that.

sorry for going off topic, but when was
Rachel the Reaper, I thought that the Reaper was Joe Chill's son in Full Circle
could anybody clarify this?

Excellent rendition of the Reaper, Superscar :cool: :up:

Emerald Knight said:
sorry for going off topic, but when was
Rachel the Reaper, I thought that the Reaper was Joe Chill's son in Full Circle
could anybody clarify this?

Excellent rendition of the Reaper, Superscar :cool: :up:

He was the second Reaper, the first Reaper was Rachel Caspian's father in Year Two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"