• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My figure's poses/my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
x-shelf.jpg

x-men.jpg

wolvie.jpg

wolverinevsdp.jpg

whengoblinattacks.jpg

weaponX.jpg

That's a pretty sweet collection - I like the poses a lot :up:

You're much more creative with your poses than me. Very nice :up:

there not hard u just gotta keep trying. I also put the bases to good use

another tip is to save the lil stretchy rings, with them i got blade to hold his gun, and hawkeye to pull back his bow and arrow

howard.jpg

GREATEST PICTURE EVER.

And I love what you did to your MS Goblin with Fury's base.

thanx man, ya i had nick fury on it, and i kept lookin at it and the GG and was like... hmmmmm i wonder.. and its just clicked, and ya i thought you guys might like howard and hulks incounter.. lol

i also just bought the alex ross spidey as well as the new superposeable ones, there pretty friggin awsome, I also saw scorpion at this collector store i go to.. he was $40! i didnt wanna spend that yet.... so if he goes down to 25, ill buy him...

You've got some cool poses goin on there. I was thinkin' about hangin my Magneto too but I was going to face my X-Men against him. Can't wait to get the Prof X and other X-men to join them in. Also all I need is Thor and Vision to have my Avengers pretty set. Great work.

thanks, i just hung mags because i wanted to save room, and leave his base open for someone else to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"