My figure's poses/my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get plenty of Alpha flight talk....but it's mostly me muttering to myself about the lack of Canadian representation in the world.

Alpha Flight Action Figures
A CFL Video Game
More Prominent Canadian Beer distribution in the USA
A Hostile takeover of Alaska....and Montana....and Greenland.

Stuff like that

Very cool looking.

How many shield agents do you have? or gonna get?

havent seen any yet.. i was originally just gonna get the 2 girls, and 2 guys, but... now that i know my heads can be put to use... i may get like 3 women and 4 guys

HAHA I thought it was the Rock too.

For some reason I was thinking about your display with Fury and the Hydra guys, with Deathlok in that tube, and thought you had more Shield agents, but I guess that's not the case.

the rock looking guy is the spare head with his helmut off.....it suprised me when i opened it

seriously? im.... i'm not taking his helmet off... i don't really want to see the rock in my collection lol.

whos the blonde guy? his head looks familiar (not clint, but the other one)

I don't know.....that one's been bugging me too....but yeah, I opened mine and took out the head and the helmet came off....I was like....OH!

I was a little dissapointed to see that the Stan Lee Head was different and won't work :(.......but the Tony Stark head will fit.

I was just gonna ask if that was it.

Does anyone know offhand what kind of head joint the Ultimate Nick Fury from that 2 pack has?

is it the same as the other 2 packs?

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

thanks, and yeah the gates work great with the legends.. the MS Jean/Rachel look too big for them imo since a car is suppose to like fit through it.. lol

Yeah i often feel the bases with the select are out of scale for the characters they come with but they work wonders for the legends. Feels like a life time since we got any legends now

well my mom has officially found punisher/beast/and daredevil for me... the 3 i wanted least haha, but she's workin on finding me black bolt/tigra/and nova...

then i just need some more 2 packs and giant skrull and i should be caught up.. not sure if i want goliath, not sure where id put him

Ive had the holo wave for ages now and ive got two of each of the two packs apart from the iron man one so im just waiting on them saying who there putting in these new two packs now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"