My figure's poses/my collection

Discussion in 'Superhero Products' started by spideyboy_1111, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

did sue and jonny ever come out? ive not seen anyone with them.. and that sue was great...

still wanting one more ironman pack (pref with the rhodey variant)
    the shield packs.. want at least 3, maybe 4...
    and maybe like one more kree/skrull pack

2. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

yeah i need to know when there doing those and who's going to occumpany them..

as for the 2 packs.. i still want...

-1 more ironman/shield pack... (prefer the rhodey variant
    -johnny/sue (if they ever got released, sue looks great)
    -1 more kree/skrull
    -3 or 4 shield/hand

3. archangelsr_uk Registered

I never got the f4 ones couldnt find them and they were not in the box i ordered instead i got a double hand ninja and the dum dum variant.

There just a pain in the ass to get over here and with us ebay now saying you have to get tracking the postage costs a fortune to get them over here.

4. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

if only hasbro sold everything online...

5. archangelsr_uk Registered

I even mailed them asking why they werent available via there uk based web site and got a we will look into it. Still waiting 3 years later. Ahhh well least there was no comic con exclusive this year for me to find

6. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

i wish they did what they did last year with the hulk wave.. either get it all at once at comic con.. or wait for stores.. wish they did that with nemisis and the 2 packs

7. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

I have an extra Iron Man that came with Hill, if you wanna trade? Super Skrull?? I know you want to...

8. gdatruth Registered

they are on toyrsus' website.
    havent been to a store check firsthand...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572935
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572931

9. Wolverine09CA Registered

Sorry to interced in this forum, fellas, but I’m collecting the Marvel Heroes die-cast cars made by MGA entertainment and I've run into a problem: I am specifically trying to complete my Spiderman collection and I just spotted a three-wheeled Spider man car on eBay that I have never seen before, but it's hard to get elsewhere! I really need it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-MARVEL-HEROE...item3ca78df2db

I emailed the seller to break the set and just sell me the Spiderman car. I haven’t heard back and I think that is probably a slim chance of happening.

Where else could I get it? I can’t find it anywhere. Is this particular model that rare? Also, anybody have the model number that would be labeled under the car?

Hit me back!

10. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

well id actually be getting the 2 pack for the female shield agent... and would prefer just to have a different ironman

11. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

can you not hi-jack my thread for something that has nothing to do with it? thanks...

12. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

13. gdatruth Registered

I'm alil disappointed by that myself. I've been waiting for the two-pack for sometime to complete my Fan4 display but that Johnny is very disappointing.

14. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

right. I assume they'd just use one they already made from the Movie line. Or the FF Classics line. But this partially-flamed-on, couple-random-flames-on-his-body Human Torch just doesn't do it for me. Still rockin Toy Biz ML2 Torch!!

15. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

you guy's realize the torch mold is the same one as the icon's mold... which is also the same one from the Are's wave which had 2 flamed on versions...

16. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

I like the second one better. See, I want THAT Torch in the 2pack with Sue. I am hoping they do that. Which brings me back to my question...Flamed on Human Torch packed with Sue in 2pack? Invisible Woman variant too, while we're at it? Anyone hear or know anything?

17. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

Why do you want whats already been released? lol... i mean the ares wave isnt that old... i saw them this summer at walmart even...

This is the best sue we've ever had... and we've had plenty of invisible sues.. we really don't need another. same with flamed on johnny's . It's a complete waste

18. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

I prefer my FF to be powered up, that's all.

19. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

and? lol its not like you can't get several versions of johnny "flamed on". or sue invisible. This is the first good molds of them not powered up. (johnny had his heat-mizer head and sue looked deseased in there last incarnation in the ML Fan4 line)

20. Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

I'm saying I want the 2pack. But when I redo my displays, I ain't putting out a Human Torch that's not on fire. I already have the Ringo-style FF and Johnny is not powered up. he sucks. I would prefer to have this incredible looking Susan Storm with a flamed on version of Johnny.

The Sue is great, you're right. She'll look great with the matching Reed and Ben I already have. No doubt.

If there is no powered up Johnny, then I'll use my ML2 Torch. But I'm not going to track down an Ares Wave Torch after I purchase this 2pack. I was hoping they would skip that step for me, and offer a variant, flamed on 2pack.

No biggie. I was just wondering if anyone heard of a flamed on variant. Evidently, no one knows. I was just curious.

21. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

nah, like the reed/thing pack there not getting a variant. But the torch from the ares wave is actually a big peg warmer if found... and one of the cheapest online just so ya know...

22. gdatruth Registered

personally this will be my 1st Torch and would have prefered a flamed on version. If i purchase the Ares Torch I'm 'stuck' with an extra Torch that doesnt really fit with anything else in my collection.

but beggars cant be choicers so i'll definately pick it up the 2-pack eventually.

23. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

well... one torch can always go with spider-man... much like i did with an extra iceman

24. petey Registered

Okay first off just got done looking over every page in this thread; great collection, I too hope one day too amass such a display. Second why did you start to collect ML figures. Thirdly how do you obtain the funds to amass such a massive collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.