My grandma saw a psychic last night...

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Normally i don't believe in the whole Psychic thing, but when a psychic describes me in detail to my grandma without her telling her about me or me being there than i guess they can be legit.

She said to my grandma i have long hair dark brown hair, and i have different views on life, but in the end il turn out alright and make it.

she told my grandma to tell me I'm going to start my own business and its gonna be successful, now i really wanna know what business, and when..... and am i gonna be rich. :woot:

"Welcome to Ice-man's house of pancakes."

Normally i don't believe in the whole Psychic thing, but when a psychic describes me in detail to my grandma without her telling her about me or me being there than i guess they can be legit.

She said to my grandma i have long hair dark brown hair, and i have different views on life, but in the end il turn out alright and make it.

she told my grandma to tell me I'm going to start my own business and its gonna be successful, now i really wanna know what business, and when..... and am i gonna be rich.

Then go ask her...

I'm guessing Ice-man's Bail Bonds.

"Welcome to Ice-man's house of pancakes."

I was getting visions more along the line of him hanging on a street-corner waiting for a man with $20 to pick him up and take him to an alley. Toe-may-toe.....toe-mah-toe...

jag

I was getting visions more along the line of him hanging on a street-corner waiting for a man with $20 to pick him up and take him to an alley. Toe-may-toe.....toe-mah-toe...

jag
Who wants to go to an alley for pancakes? :down:huh:

Ah, Ice-man and his threads! What will he think of next?

she told my grandma to tell me I'm going to start my own business and its gonna be successful, now i really wanna know what business, and when..... and am i gonna be rich. :woot:
''Welcome to Ice-Mas house of Ribs'' :ninja::up:

The kind that want a happy ending? :huh:
Is that where you manage to eat it fast enough so that the syrup doesn't make it all soggy? :up:

Is that where you manage to eat it fast enough so that the syrup doesn't make it all soggy? :up:

That's one way to put it. :csad:

Poor Ice-man.

Oh gawd, she got you down to a T. The rest is what you make of your own life. If a psychic says you will start your own business, you will do it because you think it will happen. Plus, why did your grandma go to a psychic to learn about you? I know we all wonder if you are sane but I guess granny has the same fears that we have.

Oh gawd, she got you down to a T. The rest is what you make of your own life. If a psychic says you will start your own business, you will do it because you think it will happen. Plus, why did your grandma go to a psychic to learn about you? I know we all wonder if you are sane but I guess granny has the same fears that we have.

my grandma went so she can find out things about herself, but the psychic just wound up talking mostly about me.

Heard you the first time. :cmad:

I was wondering the same thing. :huh:

I *think* it was an attempt at humor; he was pointing out that unstoppable's statement was dated and obvious.

...I think. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"