my idea for sm3.

ganstaman56

Civilian
Reaction score
this is my idea for sm3...okay we all know venom kills sandman right? so harry becomes the green goblin he dies at the end thats why spidey looks so sad. sandman gets away in the end and after spidey gets rid of the symbiote just before the credits we see Eddie become venom. also gwen is attracted to spidey which causes some problems with him and m.j and eddie loves gwen and he hates spidey because he thinks spiderman stole gwen from him. even though spidey/peter doesn't love her. (this spans through to sm4 so it's really my idea for sm4) in the beginning sandman attacks spidey and just before he can kill spiderman venom appears and they start to fight over spidey. venom bites sandy killing him he then turns to spidey and tells him that he knows he's peter parker. they start to duke it out and venom escapes. venom then begins stalking peter wherever he goes. peter eventually lashes out at venom after he threatens aunt may and m.j. they fight and eventually eddie loses his symbiote and is taken to a high security prison where he is cellmates with the sociopath cletus casady. eventually the symbiote returns to eddie and they are joined right before cletus's eyes. venom then escapes the prison and goes after spiderman. cletus escapes in the mass of eddie's escape and tries to think of a way to get the power eddie now has. coincidently cletus comes across the symbiote offspring of the venom symbiote and is chosen as the perfect host for it due to his hostel nature thus becoming Carnage!!! he then stumbles upon venom fighting spidey and tells him he's his offspring and together they could kill spiderman easily. but venom not willing to share his triumph over spiderman with someone else says no and attacks carnage but carnage struck first and sends venom sailing across the street and smashing into a window. carnage then runs off to cause his own havac. spidey having been knocked out by venom earlier is unable to go after him. venom wanting spiderman all to himself goes after carnage to make sure he doesn't have any competition at killing spidey. venom finds carnage lurking in a dark allyway right where gwen is heading!! venom runs to save her but carnage has already struck gwen with his claws and ran off. venom rushes to gwen's side cradling her in his arms he tries to talk to her but she is already dead. venom stricken by grief screams and cries with gwen's body at his feet. spiderman arrives on the scene and tries to comfort venom who pushes him away and runs off swearing vengence on carnage. Spiderman picks up gwen's body and takes it to her father who screams at spidey for failing to save his daughter spidey then swings off to find venom. he luckily finds venom as he is searching for carnage and tells him that he can't beat carnage alone and offers to aid him in the fight at first venom refuses but finally agrees despite thier differences in the past. they find carnage and venom then rushes him but getting knocked away by carnage. they then attack him together and after awhile spiderman is knocked away by carnage leaving carnage and venom to fight a huge battle alone. after awhile venom sees that he is as big a threat to the world as carnage and decides to sacrifice himself to kill carnage thus ridding the world of both monsters. he then lures carnage into a building about to be blown up and bids farewell to spidey and stays in there to make sure carnage is destroyed. the building then blows up and kills carnage and venom. spiderman then goes to the remains of the building and spells out in his webs here lies eddie brock a valient hero. he then swings off and the credits roll. tell me what you think and who you think should play carnage.:spidey:

Dude, he meant no offense by it I'm sure... He was just saying that something about S-M 3 should probably go in the S-M 3 thread. And technically, you don't have to rewrite it, you could just copy and paste it.

ganstaman56, bypass censors again and I will give you probation

so i did all this work at writing this and i havent recieved one reply as to what u think of it.

Seeing as how there's a Carnage and an S-M4 idea going on in your head, I would have to disagree with that idea. I don't think we will ever see Carnage, unless venom does so well in S-M3 that they give them their own "Maximum Carnage" movie. I could be so totally wrong and Raimi could surprise me, but Amy Pascal said no more after 3, so I am hoping this one ends with a happy ending, maybe peter and mj getting married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"