My Neighbours TOTALLY have a teenager alarm....

Someone has created Cerebro, and using it to target all you damned teenagers :cmad: :ninja:

XAVIER IS REAL!!! omg, i can't wait to patt him on his bald cranium :heart:

Someone has created Cerebro, and using it to target all you damned teenagers :cmad: :ninja:

As a future parent, I would very much like a unit such as this one.

Me: "Son, you need to go mow the lawn"
Son: "I'll do it later"
Me: "No, I think you'll do it now"
Son: "I SAID I'LL DO IT LATER!!!! GOD!!!! I HATE YOU!"
Me: *presses button on keychain*
Son: *clutches head* "Ow! OWWWW!!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME! Okay! Okay! I'll mow the lawn, now!"
Me: That's my son! Such a good boy!

jag

So, during the summer, I usually run about 4k a day... And every time I ran by this house which is about two down from me, I'd hear this HORRIBLE buzzing noise, very high pitched, to the point that I would actually have to put my hands over my ears and run faster. Sometimes I'd even hear it (briefly) when I drove by.

I began looking at their house to try to figure it out, and I saw this black device in their garden which a red button would light up whenever I would pass by.

I just read this article : http://www.therawfeed.com/2008/02/high-pitched-anti-teen-gadget-under.html

Turns out it's a device that spouts out a weird frequency that only people under 20 can hear. WHAT A BUNCH OF BASTARDS. (my neighbours) For putting it up. It's a middle class suburbia and Now i am probably going to egg their house this summer if It's up again, regardless of whether I can hear it still or not.
:funny:

I'd buy that for a dollar.

The magic words.

I don't understand what the big deal is about these alarms anyway, why do you think they invented I-Pods? Steve Jobs actually saw this coming years ago while printing out nifty banners on a dot matrix printer and decided to save the teenagers in the new millenium. Who knows what the I Phone is going to protect.

Like I said, I'm older than most technology and even I can hear it.

Been to a lot of concerts?

I really don't know how much that has to do with it though. I worked right next to aircraft for 7 years. That type of work environment is supposed to deteriorate your hearing like crazy...yet I can hear the damn annoying noise.

I really don't know how much that has to do with it though. I worked right next to aircraft for 7 years. That type of work environment is supposed to deteriorate your hearing like crazy...yet I can hear the damn annoying noise.

Maybe you just have like some form of mutated hearing that does not deteriorate when subjected to aircraft noise or anything of the sort. But honestly, I would think it would just depend on the person. I have subjected myself to loud noise ever since I was little and I can hear that annoying noise perfectly.

Maybe you just have like some form of mutated hearing that does not deteriorate when subjected to aircraft noise or anything of the sort. But honestly, I would think it would just depend on the person. I have subjected myself to loud noise ever since I was little and I can hear that annoying noise perfectly.

I love loud noise. My home theater is LOUD...car stereo is LOUD...everything is LOUD. So I'm right there with you. And I can hear that damn noise as if it were a living being residing in my ear canal.

I bet you couldn't hear me on Skype.

I probably could if I could find my headset.

But alas...I cannot.

Can I borrow your excuse roledex?

Its no excuse. I am no deceiver...

otherwise I'd be a Maude. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"