Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx man its $7,320.40 according to Yahoo Currency Converter

Lmao :D I thought you were:D
I think im gonna have a little holiday somewhere :p

Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. That info is gonna cost ya! :p

Where you thinkin of Vacationing to?

:D lol price is not a problem :p
Im not to sure, id like to go over and try and see Batman Begins being filmed but I dont think id make it in time :(

I know this a long shot but how about Freddy vs. Jason vs. Predator vs. Alien?

Venom160 hows this:
TITANS.jpg

I called it titans 'cos I didnt like all the Vs. so i thought Clash of the titans and just made it shorter.:D

kicka$$! You mind if I save it on my computor?

Hey guys:D Kahoot asked me to do a Will Smith as GL poster so here it is, its not great but well;)

GL.jpg

I dont see him as GL, but I do like the pic.

If you did that in Photoshop, do you still have the PSD to that?

Thx Drakon, yeah I do have the .psd file, once Ive uploaded the .jpg I delete it from my computer and just keep the photoshop file:D it saves space cos at the min i have somethin like (quick disk check) 350 files in one folder, full of photoshop and image files, lol.
But yeah I have the file, do you want it? :D

If you would be so kind. Oh, and what font is that, also?

Originally posted by Barney
Hey guys:D Kahoot asked me to do a Will Smith as GL poster so here it is, its not great but well;)

GL.jpg
Thanx for doing that pic, I just saw Will Smith on MTV at the London premier of I, Robot and for some reason thought he looked like GL from the cartoon (Justice League) or John Stewart. After reading a little about Smith in this months Empire I realises he'd probably never do GL coz that would mean saving the world and he doesn't want to do that anymore, 4 times is enough for any man.

I've just took my fisrt really good look at the work and it's actually really well done.

take a shot at a venom spidey movie poster...id like to see that

On a final note

Venom

Ok, as my post says I'm a future screenwriter/ director, in short I'm a future proffessional film maker..... and personally I think you might have a future for yourself Barney. I'm a 16 year old film maker now so it will take a while, but I'm going to become kind of like the next Steven Summers. In which I and Steven have the same approach to movies. Now, I've been looking at you're posters and quite frankly I'm really impressed. Even though it's early I'd like to assemble a team for the future, if possible- part of that is marketing. And I think you might be the right guy to make the movie posters.... keep in mind the future cast will change, if you are the future movie poster employee. And I mean Hollywood million dollar movies here, not fan made films. Meaning you'll have more sources, but as of yet you haven't got any but photoshop- but for you that seems to be working nicely. Here's the catch, I want to test your strength's see if you're the right person for the job. My first test is Batman Beyond. Which will be one of my future films, I'd like some posters done just to see what they might turn out like in the future.

My cast:

And it's ok if you use Batman movie film pieces, or sets from other movies to make these posters. I want the following actors for each, and yes it's ok if you use cartoon images, but try to make most of these posters look realistic.

3 Batman Beyond posters with no cast, just posters- can use cartoon images, the villain is Blight.

1 poster of Ashton Kutcher as Terry McGinnis

2 posters of Nicholas Cage as Blight

1 poster of Paul Newman as old Bruce Wayne.

This is a really hard challenge Barney, and frankly I want to see if you can accomplish this task. But, if you pull it off- you might just have a well paying job in the future, in the business of Hollywood. From your posters so far, you're poster is better than some proffesional marketing people in Hollywood right now. Also you have no dead line for these posters and if you simply don't want the job just state so and move on.

Wow wot can I say, thx a lot:D and Good luck to you!:up:
Ok i was quite board so I made a start heres 2, let me know wot u think and i can change them if you want somethin addin:D

Beyond.jpg

Beyond2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"