World My own xmen movie - Need Help!

alright guys. I promised a teaser.

Let me know what you think but please remember this is not a trailer it is simply a teaser. and we are not trying to give any thing from the movie away yet.

its in windows media format for now. bout 2.mb. Ill try to get a quicktime format up soon.

thanks again guys.

heres the link:
http://www.geocities.com/slimjay34/x-men.zip

just had a look at your teaser looks promising. Think the Legacy Virus story is a good choice, twisting so that Beast made it could definatly work. Have him make it, than have him trying to undo it, you could let him build like a back door in the virus so he actually can undo it.

I think you should definatly make sure that some X-Men get infected, then they find out that Beast created it and then.............oof poor Beast. (see got me into it)

GR>

* my granny what large muscles you have*

what about rogue? u need rogue! come on! ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE!

another update

im currently workin on the movies website.

Also we are drawing the costumes and what the characters will look like for the most part.

Nightcrawlers costume is coming along very good.

Im still having some trouble finding a good helmet for magneto however.

This weekend we will be filming a better longer teaser.

the link STILL doesn't work and i can't "save target as"! i really wanna see it though

i dont know why it isnt working, every time i right click it, and save as it works fine. but tomarrow ill upload it to another place as well.

please give me a couple more days to get the trailer up on another sever.

also im still workin on the website.

TTT

because this cat was like everyone else claiming they were going to make an x-men movie, they quit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"