Sequels my random X-character casting

I actually thought about that too as I was posting the X-Man one

Evan Rachel Wood
Evan_Rachel_Wood_3.jpg

as
Shadowcat_%28comics%29_1.jpg

I like Kristen Kreuk as Psylocke, but she might be too young, so I still like Kate Beckinsale for Psylocke and I wouldnt mind seeing A.J. Cook as Shadowcat.

IcemanX said:
I like Kristen Kreuk as Psylocke, but she might be too young, so I still like Kate Beckinsale for Psylocke and I wouldnt mind seeing A.J. Cook as Shadowcat.

She's also a little too half Chinese, half Dutch. And hella-short.

IcemanX said:

you should bring some of those Psylocke manips over here

Nonono-love Ryan But Not As That...any Other Character He Can Play.
Never Thought Of Jason Lewis For Angel Tho.....amazing Resemblence! He'd Be A Great Romantic Interest For Storm Or Jean Vs. The Other X-dudes ........

mandy moore is not rogue. she's too....normal anna is fine mayb mandy could play shadowcat???kitty is the girl next door or that girl from princess diary ann hathaway...

moonstar said:
mandy moore is not rogue. she's too....normal anna is fine mayb mandy could play shadowcat???kitty is the girl next door or that girl from princess diary ann hathaway...

She's too "normal". Wow great reasoning. But she'd be good for a 5' 4" Jewish girl ?

There is no famous actress the right age for Rogue who more resembles her in every way. Body, face, height, everything.

Anna isn't fine. She's what we've got. But she isnt' fine. For Rogue or just "fine" as in, "damn... (you know the rest)"

Zoolander should play Chamber

zoolander.jpg

i dont know her name but i think that the actress who played typhoid mary in elektra should be psylocke

I think Claire Stansfield, who played the character "Alti" on Xena, would have made a good Callisto. She has that harsh, hard nails look and I could see her enjoying whoopin' Storm's butt. But Dania's pretty cool.

psylockolussus said:
hayden christensen as angel

How about Hayden as a generic mutant who gets killed .5 seconds into a sequel?

Here's a challenge. Whom would you cast for Mr. Sinister and why?

Godzilla2000 said:
How about Hayden as a generic mutant who gets killed .5 seconds into a sequel?

Here's a challenge. Whom would you cast for Mr. Sinister and why?

Not that it would happen with him already involved in one comic book franchise, as the character in it with the most screentime likely, but in a perfect world Marvels signature intimidating British baddie would have to go to

CliveOwen2.jpg

but since that would obviously never happen I'd suggest Gary Stretch. Even people who hated Alexander mostly thought he was fantastic in it.

garybig6fr.jpg

dressed2depress said:
i dont know her name but i think that the actress who played typhoid mary in elektra should be psylocke

That's a good idea. I wish she had had a bigger part in Elektra

x-posted from my next trilogy thread...

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch:Neve Campbell
Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver: Ryan Phillipe
Emma Frost/White Queen: Chalize Theron (professional look for gov't work, kicked ass in Aeon Flux)
Alex Summers/Havok: Mark Paul Gosselaar (only one who can pull off hat crazy blode hair...we saw it in save by the bell...lol)
Lorna Dane/Polaris: Bethany Joie Lenz (she could pull of green hair!)
Sam Guthrie/Cannonball: Justin Hartley (aquaman)

if you haven't seen the aquaman trailer that was dropped by WB, you should definitely look it up!

Looove Ryan Gosling as Cannonball!

I like to play around with casting in my head for fanfic; and I always have different images in my head than what's on the paper when I read the comics. I'm totally sold on Jackman as Wolverine, Page as Kitty, and McKellen as Magneto; but can't shake my personal visions for the rest of the characters (love Famke as movieverse Jean when I'm actually watching, but she's been Mystique in my head since Goldeneye so unless I'm actively watching the films, that's who I'm picturing her as :) I'm also into fashion, and the modelling world opens up a lot of possibilities, especially since I don't have to worry about how they sound or if they can act. A few examples:

Andi Muise for Dani Moonstar, she's half Native:
andi001.jpg

andi002.jpg

Nataliya Piro as Wolfsbane:
nataliya001.jpg

My sister likes Chinese model Du Juan as Jubilee, though I've used her before when thinking of an Ultimate-like Chinese/British Psylocke:

du001.jpg

du002.jpg

Caleb Lane as Angel - it's my firm belief than Angel should be prettier than the ladies ;)
caleb001.jpg

caleb002.jpg

Someone said Lucas Black for Cannonball. I totally agree.
header_multimedia_image.png

Jay Hernandez as Sunspot
hostel2.jpg

Jordana Brewster as Monet St. Croix
jordana-brewster1.jpg

Heath Ledger as Chamber
039_45231.jpg

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Bruce Campbell - Deadpool.

This, you see... this is the penultimate casting call of all time.

cerealkiller182 said:
Someone said Lucas Black for Cannonball. I totally agree...

I was the one to originally say that but now I think I'd rather see real teenagers for most of the New Mutants and especially Generation x. Black woulda been better, I think we can agree, like 7-8 years ago. And as much as I love Friday Night Lights and wouldn't mind it's actors being paired up in other movies, Sunspot was black native Brazillian not light Mestizo Mexican-American.

Again I know this is just ideal casting not "who would do it" but Heath Ledger has ruled out ever playing a superhero all together so the notion of him playing a small supporting character who doesn't talk is even more outlandish when he's just doing leads in most movies and possibly strong supporting roles in big or award-type movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"