My room and collection

ShadowBoxing said:
Okay that avvy is freakin awesome despite the Shockers lameness

Shocker's Great! Even though he's the ultimate loser Spidey Villain :) And thanks. Joseph_Freefall made it for me, that one and my former Sentry one too.

I am really hurtin for some Shang Chi...though I think I am going on a hulk binge next week

Shocker had some bad writers who made him a weak villain. Same thing happened with Electro.

Bullseye said:
Shocker had some bad writers who made him a weak villain. Same thing happened with Electro.
meh...Its his costume, the fact that he is not that smart or anything more than a street thug. However I maybe should not talk because I have a huge thing for 1960s-1970s Beetle:(
beetle_origin.jpg

It was great when he attached the smoke bomb to the Ringer and told him it was a real explosive and then made him fight Spider-man under threat of detonation...hahahahaha...owned

Shocker was the first villain that I read about and fell in love with (Amazing Spiderman 364). Ever since then I've just yearned for the moment someone comes along and makes him a true contender. Hasn't happened yet, but it will. I even have a great storyline in my mind that I'd love to see. The only way I'd ever write comics is if my novel gets published, and then I move on to comics, but that's a long ways away. Thus, I joined the Marvel RPG and plan on writing it after the current huge story that's going on at the moment :)

ShadowBoxing said:
meh...Its his costume, the fact that he is not that smart or anything more than a street thug. However I maybe should not talk because I have a huge thing for 1960s-1970s Beetle:(

It was great when he attached the smoke bomb to the Ringer and told him it was a real explosive and then made him fight Spider-man under threat of detonation...hahahahaha...owned

I'm a big Abe Jenkins fan myself, and I have to say Beetle/Mach I-IV was never ever as bad as Shocker was, at least Beat's knew how much of a loser he was and he actually did something about it. Plus his costumes (and subsequent changes) always looked great :up:

beetle01.jpg

Mach1.jpg

250px-MACH-IV.png

Your bedroom looks JUST like the bedroom of the guy in 40 Year old Virgin! :D

yeah.

Luckily I just had sex with my fiance three times, so, you know....

sorry I'm missing the framed Asia poster :rolleyes:

:D

I will say that just a few hours ago I picked up a working Nintendo with a dozen vintage games, so that means I currently own 9 functioning systems, with I'd guess about 150 games

Wow...while having sex with 4stringfox?Now that's multitasking.:eek:

Elijya said:
I will say that just a few hours ago I picked up a working Nintendo with a dozen vintage games, so that means I currently own 9 functioning systems, with I'd guess about 150 games

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game - The best frakin nintendo videogame.
arcade.jpg

I think I remember that. The arcade version kicked the home game's ass, though

Elijya said:
I think I remember that. The arcade version kicked the home game's ass, though

Yeah and you can play it on your Xbox using mame:up:

Two TMNT games released last year had Turtles in Time and TMNT II The Arcade game. I think could only play one level of the classic versions.

You LUCKY, LUCKY BASTARD! You come home to your badass apartment, read one of 1 gazillion trades or hardcovers. Look at your original artwork and posters. Check up on your super old, rare comics. Then you play one of 9 game systems... FOLLOWED BY SEX WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Let me guess... She's a SUPERMODEL, isn't she! I hate and envy you, Elijya.

Seriously though... Your collection makes me cry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"