My room and collection

Hmm... I don't know if there is a Sam Goody's around here. They're sold out at the Wal-Mart and the ones online are all ridiculously expensive. Anyway, thanks.

Elijya said:
most of it. didn't have enough film for my TPB shelf with display case and statues, and you get a sense of the longboxes in one of these. here we go

My Vertigo corner
005_3A.jpg

hellboy corner
004_2A.jpg

^(that empty shelf now has the Fantastic four box set and sinister six box set on it)^

dvds, comics, toys, just lots of stuff
003_1A.jpg

and here's all my wallbooks laid out. jealous ?:)

002_0A.jpg

001_00A.jpg
My collection is pathetic compared to this.:(

I've gotten a Fantastic Four #4 and 5, and an Amazing Fantasy 15 and a Giant Size X-men #1 since I took those pics

Elijya, Since I saw you're little pictures I've upped the ante on my own collection. I already had Batman 350 and down so I went out and bought a Batman 187 in VF condition and I've got a 232 on the way. I'm also paying off a NM copy of ASM 129. Soon I'll have Batman 100-Current and hopefully every issue of any punisher series and all the Key Appearances. I'll take some pics ASAP.

Elijya said:
I've gotten a Fantastic Four #4 and 5, and an Amazing Fantasy 15 and a Giant Size X-men #1 since I took those pics
You have to continue to make me feel bad?

Elijya, How do you get comics like that? I know you can't get comics that expensive on a frequent bases. I want to make my room like that too.

Dwarf lord said:
Elijya, How do you get comics like that? I know you can't get comics that expensive on a frequent bases. I want to make my room like that too.

well, they're not in mint condition, and the "cream" so to speak has been collected over the past 2 years. Yeah, most of my paychecks go to comics, I guess. As I've said, I haven't been paying for room or food since I live with my rents currently, so kinda all of my income is disposable. I've just started a new job, so I could be taking in about 50k a year once I get good at it, and I dunno what kinda place I'm gonna be looking to move into, but if it's cheap, I'll have even more $$$ to throw around

yup, living a geeks dream

cept, I'm not creating, but still

Hot diggity damn. That really makes that little 450 comics collection in the corner of my room look tiny, and the limited amount of action figures. I got 5 years to catch up, but I don't think I'll get as far as you have.

Sometimes I wish I was a rich kid.

I'm counting the issues my TPB's collect as seperate, if I didn't I'd have a lot less (the Bone volume edition alone ends up being 1/5 of my collection).

---
Off-topic bit: I'm quie of sad to say this (considering I've been here a year now), but how the hell do you actually change your avatar. My User CP isn't working with me here.

Elijya said:
well, they're not in mint condition, and the "cream" so to speak has been collected over the past 2 years. Yeah, most of my paychecks go to comics, I guess. As I've said, I haven't been paying for room or food since I live with my rents currently, so kinda all of my income is disposable. I've just started a new job as a car salesman, so I could be taking in about 50k a year once I get good at it, and I dunno what kinda place I'm gonna be looking to move into, but if it's cheap, I'll have even more $$$ to throw around

yup, living a geeks dream

cept, I'm not creating, but still
A comic book fan who lives with his parents,posts on an internet message board,and likes to spend most of his paycheck on comics?
lg_goodgravy.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

The Hero said:
A comic book fan who lives with his parents,posts on an internet message board,and likes to spend most of his paycheck on comics?
lg_goodgravy.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

isn;t that like, everone here?

Elijya said:
so I don't stand out at all? :(
Why,of course you do,for you have a...

*drumroll*

Girlfriend!!!

Who's interested in comics,no less.*cries of shock and alarm fill the thread*

yeah, the interest in comics is rare, more rare than the girlfriend thing.... (you will find that most well adjusted adults have significant others, not rabid comic fans who scare people with their intense fandom)

Mr. Fear said:
And I thought Ben Urich's room was impressive. *Spits on Urich*

Urich posted images of his room once? where?

My room is nice :o
I mean, not that nice, but still.

Ben, are those first edition Frank Miller Daredevil comics? If so, I hate you.

Dwarf lord said:
Ben, are those first edition Frank Miller Daredevil comics? If so, I hate you.

I wasn't aware there were second editions of them :confused:

Ben, I never knew you were such a superman fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"