The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "My Spider-sense is tingling" The Spoiler talk thread

AF3619

You´re those Spider-guys!
Reaction score
This thread will be dedicated to talk heavy spoilers from the upcoming sequel "The Amazing Spider-man 2"

Awesome thread name. :woot:

LOL, I was going to say that too. I was in the middle of creating a boring spoiler thread title and then thankfully this popped up first, way better! hee

You ever look at an old graduation picture with your whole family and see your deceased close relative back there? Say cheese!

Are you dropping a hint on how the scene plays out? I know you can't say anything but it would be pretty freaky if Peter went to take a pic of Gwen and her family and a bloody Captain Stacy popped up!

the_sixth_sense_by_deputee-d38m2p4.jpg

Are you dropping a hint on how the scene plays out? I know you can't say anything but it would be pretty freaky if Peter went to take a pic of Gwen and her family and a bloody Captain Stacy popped up!

That could be very well what happens. Imagine how he'd feel. After feeling like a baller from taking down Aleksei. By going on stage and kissing Gwen like that. Haha!!

That could be very well what happens. Imagine how he'd feel. After feeling like a baller from taking down Aleksei. By going on stage and kissing Gwen like that. Haha!!

I'm thinking it has to be something like that b/c why would Denis Leary physically have to be there at the graduation set instead of in the studio filming some dream sequence footage. Man, I wish I wouldn't spoiled, b/c if it does play out like this, I want to jump and freak out like the rest of the audience. Yes, I know it's my fault :(

I'm thinking it has to be something like that b/c why would Denis Leary physically have to be there at the graduation set instead of in the studio filming some dream sequence footage. Man, I wish I wouldn't spoiled, b/c if it does play out like this, I want to jump and freak out like the rest of the audience. Yes, I know it's my fault :(

Haha! Eh it's not your fault. Don't be too hard on yourself. Not its up to you to avoid these things. This was aint too bad to know.

I don't think this was much of a spoiler anyway. Just a reminder of "the promise" made at the end of ASM and the possible repercussions of breaking that promise. I'm sure there will be bigger spoilers down the road..

it not so much for the spoiler but that, it was unexpected...and now we will expect it

hahaha, far out. is this the first time stan's cameo has been picked up via set pics?

^ Haha!! I have a feeling it won't be as a prominent one as he had in TASM. Or maybe..it will be?

maybe it will cut to him reacting to peter kissing gwen on stage?

I hope it's something funny ala his library scene in TASM.

i don't think a stan lee cameo has not been played for laughs in quite a while, so you should be in luck.

so the whole family photo angle implies that peter is the one who is taking the photo. when he looks through the lens, he sees captain stacy, and does a double take.

i think that's a nice way to do it, personally.

while i'm on a roll speculation-wise:

190.jpg

that tells me that peter does pistol fingers towards the audience/lee after kissing gwen and stan excitedly acknowledges him back.

I'd say Stan is the only one who sees Peter with parts of his Spidey costume "backstage" and points to him. However, no one pays attention, as they're all staring at the stage, listening to Gwen's speech.

I'd say Stan is the only one who sees Peter with parts of his Spidey costume "backstage" and points to him. However, no one pays attention, as they're all staring at the stage, listening to Gwen's speech.

lol i like that. nice theory :)

I wonder when the man is gonna pass away... he looks super old right now

He turned 90 last year
I hope he lives long enough to see all the heroes he created in one movie, no matter which studios have the rights to them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"