Collections My Superhero Collection (Sideshow/Bowen/DC Direct)

I picked up the Venom legendary scale bust today, and also got my Magneto bowen statue back from a friend who repainted it for me! I felt the original colors were really weak, the cape looked pink almost and the rest of his costume seemed orange instead of red. Ill post before pics and after pics of Magneto

DSC_8878.jpg

DSC_8871.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very happy with Magneto considering this is how he looked before...

P7270017.jpg

and this is how he looks now...

DSC_8885.jpg

Quite a difference!

I got my buddy to make the base look metallic on the top so it looks like Magneto is on a piece of metal instead of the full black boring base from before. You can't see it in the pics but he used a really cool effect and the base blew me away

DSC_8880.jpg

OOOOOOOKKKAaaaaayyy.

You're officially a bastard, you have Juggernaut too?!? :mad:

OOOOOOOKKKAaaaaayyy.

You're officially a bastard, you have Juggernaut too?!? :mad:

Yeah, i've had Juggs for about 6 months. I have a good amount of stuff that I haven't even posted pics of

dude I'm spechless, easily the best collection I have seen. Congrats

dude I'm spechless, easily the best collection I have seen. Congrats

thanks bro, i'll keep on posting new pics for as long as you guys are interested :applaud

I have new pics of the bowen display as a whole that i'll try and post sometime soon...

I added some statues to the X-men display and rearranged it. Here is a pic of how some of my Bowens look displayed right now

DSC_8939.jpg

DSC_8941.jpg

DSC_8951.jpg

DSC_8957.jpg

Last edited:
DSC_8929.jpg

here is a better view of the top half and the bottom half...its really hard to photograph it well as a whole

DSC_8935.jpg

DSC_8933.jpg

Wow Sparta. Your collection is very, very impressive. Amazing!

Thanks Spider-Jay! I reorganized all my DC stuff and my Sideshow stuff...pics of EVERYTHING to come soon...

I hate looking at this thread.........

no matter how many times I see it I still always need to change my Undies after.

Beautiful looking Magneto there. :up::heart:

I hate looking at this thread.........

no matter how many times I see it I still always need to change my Undies after.

I'd be hard-pressed to find a better compliment then that! :p thanks Roughneck (BTW the best pics are still to come...)

Beautiful looking Magneto there.

thanks man, now that he is repainted he is worthy of leading my X-villains display :D

Just went through this thread and your collection is amazing! It is nicely displayed and everything!

You have something to be proud of!

Just went through this thread and your collection is amazing! It is nicely displayed and everything!

You have something to be proud of!

Thanks man, I just reorganized and cleaned up my sideshow and DC stuff, i've been busy but I gotta take some pics. I also bought bowens Super Skrull from my painter friend and I just brought him Thanos and my Atom statue to paint as well so ill post pics as that progresses.

Nightcrawler and the Batman vs Joker statues were probably my favorites. I think the repainted Magneto looks way better. Where do you get most of these? I've been thinking about buying some for a while but just haven't found prices I really like. You have to have a pretty nice job if you can keep buying this stuff man lol. Keep posting pics the stuff looks great.

Nightcrawler and the Batman vs Joker statues were probably my favorites. I think the repainted Magneto looks way better. Where do you get most of these? I've been thinking about buying some for a while but just haven't found prices I really like. You have to have a pretty nice job if you can keep buying this stuff man lol. Keep posting pics the stuff looks great.

Thanks man. I really like the Batman VS Joker as well! I agree about Magneto, im glad I got him painted. My painter friend is almost done with my DCD Atom and BD Thanos statues so ill post pics of those soon! I buy some of these on Ebay, but I get most my Bowens from hobbyplanetUSA. Joe is a really great guy, and he offers 25% off retail and free shipping so you can't beat that! Like I said, I have a decent job, I'm just way too obssessed with comics and comic related merchandise to stop buying lol

I have a very special treat coming in about 2 weeks. Its a bowen classic warlock totally resculpted and customized into a certain darkside of said character by master customizer John Ficchi. It is the only one ever made, and this will be the first time I have a statue with an edition size of 1. Ill post many pics when it arrives, any guesses as to who it is?

E.....E.....Megon.....I can't think of the name....but I think I may know....Magus?.....What was it......lemme look it up. Yeah, the Magus.

is it The Magus?

E.....E.....Megon.....I can't think of the name....but I think I may know....Magus?.....What was it......lemme look it up. Yeah, the Magus.

is it The Magus?

Yes, its the Magus. It should be here in about a week. I just finished reading the infinity war to prepare lol :p

Got any other pics of the Shocker and Mysterio that you've got there?

Got any other pics of the Shocker and Mysterio that you've got there?

Not at the moment, but I could take some later if you like. Judging by your avatar you'd probably like to know I have bowens Hobgoblin bust coming in lol ill need to take some pics of that for you, when it arrives.

I'm picking up my Thanos and Atom statues from my painter friend Sean after work today, I hope they look good! he did a great job on Magneto so im sure they will be fine.

You are gonna love this Bah Humbug, he is selling me his wolverine vs sabretooth sideshow diorama!! He COMPLETELY repainted it and even sculpted some new parts (he changed the Wolverine from the brown costume to the yellow jim lee costume) and it looks incredible. I'm getting it for 600$ canadian which is a steal too :D I wont be able to get it for a while though, im saving up for a trip to vegas.

Update: I picked up Thanos and the Atom from Sean, I will try and post pics tonight, I think they look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"