My Tribute to AL BUNDY

God I miss this show. . . .Why couldnt they have ended it better.

7040024.jpg

7040036.jpg

What no Vanna shots yet? You got Pam

I go grab some lunch and you let up!? :mad:

You be slippin', boy! :(

C'Mon E. I didnt think the request was that hard.

NHawk19 said:
C'Mon E. I didnt think the request was that hard.

I've looked.. unfortunately I couldn't find any. :(

Bud Bundy = every male on SHH.

*damn double post*

Loved all the characters in that show. Kelly, Bud, Peg... and Al. *Greatness* :up:

Equint77 said:
bundy-ism.....

• Once my kids are gone, I can finally do everything a man is supposed to do. I can watch TV, I can...well, I dunno, but it doesn't matter. It's better than having a screaming, crapping, money-sucking lttle vampire, bobsleddin gme to the cemetery. God, I feel good.
  • There are no tri-mesters. There's actually just one long forty year-mester. It just seems less painful if you break it into stages. There's the fat stage, the „I'll only eat ribs from one place a hundred miles away“ stage, and, Lord in heaven, the horny stage.
  • Dad had one great dream, a dream that had been handed down from generation to generation of male Bundys. To build their own room and live separately from their wives. Sadly, they all failed.
  • Well, according to my research, the cost of raising a baby from birth to college is approximately seven hundred and eighty thousand dollars. Thanks to my actually selling a shoe last week, I'm proud to say we're now just short seven hundred eighty thousand dollars. Thank you.
  • You know what I would do if I was President? I'd take a big empty state, that nobody's using, y'know, like Idaho, and I'd pack every pregnant woman in the country into donut trucks, and convoy 'em all to Boise. And since Idaho means nothing anyhow, I'd change the name to Preg-naho.
  • Kelly, when I was a kid, there were lots of parties I wasn't invited to...I showed up anyway. I stood there with a big smile on my face, and said, „I'm here!“ and headed right for the food. Sure, they didn't want me there, but I had a great time. And if they didn't, so what? The point is if you want to be there, be there. Even if they hate you. You're a Bundy. Start acting like one.
  • All right, all right. I said I was going, and I'm going. But let me tell you something. I'm not gonna just disappear. You'll see me again. Wherever a woman shoves a smelly foot in some poor guy's face, I'll be there. Whenever someone tries to return a shoe they've been wearing for three months, I'll be there. And whenever kids come into a store and leave their old shoes here and sneak out wearing new ones, I'll be there, too. And madam, when Shamu needs a mate, you'll be there.
  • Look, Steve. Why don't you do this? Go home, wake up Marcy and say, „Hey, I lost my money. I screwed up, it won't happen again, and what's for supper?“ That's what being a man is all about, Steve. Making mistakes and not caring.
  • Son, let this be a lesson to you. Never do tequila shooters within a country mile of a marriage chapel.
  • (addressing Peggy) There's nothing left to do but pick out the dress you're gonna wear when Dan Rather asks you why your son shot the President.
  • Those articles that say married couples have sex every month are just sensationalistic lies perpetrated on the public to sell magazines. It's hooey, I tell you, hooey.
  • I'm tracking down Seven's real parents. Nobody sticks Al Bundy with unwanted kids except his wife.
  • Ah, Peg. You're down here. Damn. Then I was dreaming you ran off with the dwarf down at the bookstore, and I was living in sin with a Playboy centerfold and her eight friends who could speak but chose not to.
  • We're gonna go where people pretend to want to go when they can't afford to go someplace good. We're gonna see America. We take no map. We'll follow the sun. Stay in cheap motels and steal what we need along the way. We go west, past the cheese factories, where the air is fresh, the sky is big, and a man can still kill his dinner with his car. Guys, tomorrow we put the pedal to the metal and we ride with the wind.
  • Everybody, I have an announcement. Your happiness...sickens me. Everybody but me is looking at good times. But for me it's been one long continuous year since I got married. Actually, one long month. Helluary.

ROFLMFAO... :D I especially love that first one "BobSledding me to the cemetery"... Greatness!!!

Classic show, classic character, and characters. Great thread! Damn I miss that show.

Equint77 said:
Psycho Dad original theme song

Who's that riding into the sun.
Who's the man with the itchy gun.
Who's the man who kills for fun!
Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad. Psycho Dad!
He sleeps with a gun, but he loves his son.
Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton... Psycho Dad!

At the Nudie Bar

Where the music stinks, and they water the drinks, the nudie bar.
Where the girlies dance in their underpants, the nudie bar.
Where you see their butt, and their trap stays shut, at the nudie bar.

Where you can't touch a breast, but you can cave in a chest, at the nudie bar.
Where you look at a thigh, and blacken an eye, at the nudie bar.
Where the beer gives you gas, but the Bundys kick ass, at the nudie bar.

LMAO... Greatness. :up:

al kicked ass when he posed as a police officer to be in cops

I used to own the same car as bundy, a '72 Dodge Demon or Plymouth Duster (same car) even was the same piss brown color and ran the same (like crap). It was great cause all my freinds referred to it as the bundy mobile.

Al - a thousand dollars, you know what that means son?

Bud - a thousand nights at the nudie bar dad?

Al - no son...just one really good one

This thread reminds me each day about when I brought No MA'AM to the Hype and how the women of the Hype with C. Lee's help tore it down.

i remember that thread... it was all in fun and i remember how people were mindlessly offended by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"