N3 Demo Released on Xbox Live

I dunno, I guess :o
I got rid of it after I decided NGB is a much better game of that genre (badass 3rd person action)

Zenien said:
But Otogi was art, N3 is sloppy trash. :(
Otogi is art...but so is N3 zenien. :(
Just look at the game seperately from WHF's hatred of Heavenly Sword, it's not exactly bad :o

Gammy79 said:
I dunno, I guess :o
I got rid of it after I decided NGB is a much better game of that genre (badass 3rd person action)
Now that you mention NGB......Nah...I think that's way too hard for me...And Dante Must Die on DMC3 wasn't too bad . Except that ****ing chessboard.

Neither is Heavenly Sword. I'd still say that Heavenly Sword > N3, at the end of the day N3 is like Otogi with much less polish, and they're both derivative of Dynasty Warriors.

It does depend on how you define art and I guess it IS subjective. But Even if N3 was on the same artistic level as Otogi (it isn't, imo it's incredibly bland aside from the saturated color main characters) it still looks like a remake of a PS2 game and the developers forgot to update the textures.

Zenien said:
Neither is Heavenly Sword. I'd still say that Heavenly Sword > N3, at the end of the day N3 is like Otogi with much less polish, and they're both derivative of Dynasty Warriors.

It does depend on how you define art and I guess it IS subjective. But Even if N3 was on the same artistic level as Otogi (it isn't, imo it's incredibly bland aside from the saturated color main characters) it still looks like a remake of a PS2 game and the developers forgot to update the textures.
The graphics while you actually are playing are quite different from any video or screenshot.

Zenien said:

The graphics are underwhelming, I'll give you that. Kameo crushes it, and does so with more stuff on screen that's being represented in a more visually appealing way, and that was an n64-to xbox-to 360 rushed port job launch game. However, as a game, it's very fun. Just ignore the stupid (from what I can tell) story and the terrible (again, from what I can tell) voice acting, and the game is pretty good.

How can you guys say anything about HS when there isn't even a demo out?

I just beat the N3 demo, it's kinda eh. More or less something I'de rent, because it has 0 online capability, and chances are I'de beat it within a few days. Not something I'm going to drop 50$ on. Maybe when it hit's the 20$ mark I'll pick it up.

Wow, I played the N3 demo, aswell as the Table Tennis, hated 'em both. :down

Manny Calavera said:
Did you really play it? :(

The game with the guy in the blue armor...and he has the lance that he swings around at goblins with the x button?

Yeah, it just wasn't my kinda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"