Black Lightning Nafessa Williams is Anissa Pierce aka Thunder!

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
3r28i.jpg

In the comics, Anissa becomes the hero Thunder, able to increase her density to point of being as hard and immovable as a boulder

I love the caption in the drawing above.

I'm happy they're maintaining her relationship with Grace.

It was revealed that Anissa will start to gain her powers in 1x02.

Is she indeed getting her costume? And this season?

It seems like it would be a long arc to her using her powers and then suiting up. I can't imagine her mom would be too happy about that, especially when she's not even happy with Jefferson going back to being Black Lightning.

And is her girlfriend whom she was in bed with meant to be Grace Choi, whom I thought I was supposed to be Asian?

Anissa and Jennifer. One kinda unique name for the firstborn and then a super typical name for the 2nd. Are the names the same in the comics?

Anissa and Jennifer. One kinda unique name for the firstborn and then a super typical name for the 2nd. Are the names the same in the comics?

Yes. They probably couldn't think of anything fancy for the second child, or they were too tired parents by then, so they said "let's just call her something simple like Jennifer."

Maybe the wife said to Jefferson: "You never help me change diapers or get up in the middle of the night. You're not even here in the middle of the night! So no more fancy names for our next child!"

That wasn't Grace Choi. Apparently Grace will be played by Chantal Thuy, but I don't know when she'll show up on the show or if she'll have powers too.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bla...uy-dc-comics-grace-choi-exclusive-1202602693/

I see. What's her current girlfriend's name? Even her parents don't know. :hehe:

And what could cause them to break up with each other? Maybe a lack of understanding about Thunder's developing powers?

If this had been Netflix, I wonder if they would've shown actual boobs. They did that in Luke Cage.

And will there be any issue about her dating an Asian instead?

Chenoa. And their relationship is already apparently on rocky water, so they will likely break up soon.

Was Anissa LGBT in the comics at all, or is this new for the TV show?

has she been part of any super teams yet in the comics?

Yes, and her girlfriend in the comics is Grace Choi, who will be in the series. Lightning is associated with the Outsiders.

Yes, and her girlfriend in the comics is Grace Choi, who will be in the series. Lightning is associated with the Outsiders.

They mentioned them in Arrow recently.

I see. What's her current girlfriend's name? Even her parents don't know. :hehe:

And what could cause them to break up with each other? Maybe a lack of understanding about Thunder's developing powers?

If this had been Netflix, I wonder if they would've shown actual boobs. They did that in Luke Cage.

And will there be any issue about her dating an Asian instead?

Sithborg basically answered your question lol Beat me to it.

And I doubt there will be an issue with her dating an Asian, nor should there be.

Was Anissa LGBT in the comics at all, or is this new for the TV show?

has she been part of any super teams yet in the comics?

Yes. Anissa has always been a lesbian in the comics. Her girlfriend is Grace Choi and she'll appear later in the season.

As for teams, she's been a member of The Outsiders, where she met Grace if memory serves me right, and the JSA.

They've done such a great job with her this season.

Her costume is looking great and I like seeing the team-ups between her and her father fighting crime.

As for teams, she's been a member of The Outsiders, where she met Grace if memory serves me right, and the JSA.

Jennifer was a member of the JSA (as Lightning), but not Thunder.

It's a shame that they aren't part of the larger Flarrow-verse. I'd love for them to interact with others and kick ass. I need my Thunder/Supergirl/Black Siren team up episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"